Obama a Racist - Page 2
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama a Racist

1. Proof... show me proof...

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash View Post
    Who drew first blood? Well, that would be the black and Arab slave traders who enslaved natives from the African continent and sold 'em off. Sure as hell wasn't me: have never owned slaves and pretty sure my ancestors didn't either (they were all poor white shanty trash). Therefore, I didn't "sow" anything and don't accept that I should "reap" anything, either.

I pretty much intensely dislike anybody who doesn't pull their weight, whether they are black, white, brown, or purple with red stripes. I'm an equal opportunity kinda guy.

If you can't see the blatant racism coming from this administration, then the blinders need to come off.
    JJ: It seems there are some on here who are not just wearing blinders...they're just blind. Our Pied Piper seems to have a like minded following on here but you know he just can't be wrong. The only thing I have ever sown was my wild oats and there was nothing racial in that. Didn't reap anything that I would be ashamed to tell about either! Now these "wilding" episodes are blatantly racist, regardless of the ethnicity of the ones doing it. To show that I am not racist, I wouldn't mind putting a load of bird shot in the rear end of anyone trying that with me or my family. Be good for them to spend a couple of hours in a hospital having shot picked out of their buttocks. I sense that this stuff is going to increase until someone really gets hurt. In the mean time, stay locked and cocked.

4. Democrat Senator Al Gore voted against the 1964 Civil Rights Act as did segregationist Democrat Senator William J. Fulbright. KKK senator Byrd from W. Virginia was a Recruiter for the Klan. JFK was a card member…..and the list goes on how the democrats were against The civil Rights Act. The Republicans were successful pushing the Bill Through.

When I think about why elite Political Black Leaders cling to the Democratic Party … I can only think of one thing ….they sold their sole to perpetuate Racism for their own interest (Al Sharton comes to mind, Jessie Jackson)……. The Democratic Party has claimed they have taken the Blacks from Plantation Slavery only put them into Political Entitlement Social Justice Slavery.

It benefits the Elite and in turn they get their entitlements. When things really go awry Scream Racism…call in Al Sharton to do some extortion. What a system of corruption. And to top it off we have leader in the White House that will tell an Officer doing his job on national TV that he acted stupidly and then has a Beer Summit.

Why can’t we all just be Americans First and forget about this Hyphenated BS? ……

Money,Power, Why is Michell Obama in Africa now and not tending to our problems her ...Home less Tornado, flooding victim...are most of these victims white??? My roots came from Germany.....nothing to do with slavery....I take offense when some one calls me a Racist. Lets start looking at those Politicians like Gore who voted against the Civil Rights Act policies that
    continue to enslave Black Folks.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Darkentone, wan't proof of racism??? JEREMIAH WRIGHT!!! for 20 YRS. Oh thats right, he never heard bad things about ****** while he was there. Really???? I have attended Roman Catholic church for over 40 years and never even once did I hear anything racist, about anybody!!!What say you?? And there is plenty of video to prove this, Wright is the biggest racist i've seen in a while, and obummer claims he was one of his biggest mentors. You must be a troll, or you live under a rock!

[QUOTE=JJFlash:208355]
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtyoung85 View Post
    While I truly do not believe in racism, who drew first blood? Got some white people screaming racism from black people now. Even though racism is wrong and this is no way an excuse ...... but you reap what you sow
    Who drew first blood? Well, that would be the black and Arab slave traders who enslaved natives from the African continent and sold 'em off. Sure as hell wasn't me: have never owned slaves and pretty sure my ancestors didn't either (they were all poor white shanty trash). Therefore, I didn't "sow" anything and don't accept that I should "reap" anything, either.

You're kidding me right? That's like saying the car thieves are having a fire sale on stolen vehicles I got to go buy one. Because Africa was having fire sale on slaves doesn't mean this country had to get involved . I wasn't saying that you were personally responsible for racism in this country. This country got off on the wrong foot (drawing first blood) by enslaving black people for over 200 years. Now you got white people screaming reverse racism, (you reap what you sow) Get it? The title of this thread is Obama a racist right?

No, I'm really not kidding you. Trying to justify black racism ("you reap what you sow") based on on events over 150 yrs old is bs, IMO. Are there racist whites and blacks? Sure there are. So what? My shanty Irish ancestors were discriminated against, too. You deal with it and move on, and you have the opportunities afforded you by the greatest God-blessed nation on earth (or at least it used to be like that) to move up the ladder of success, the height of which is determined by you. But we have had multi-generations of mostly blacks who have not budged an inch up the ladder. Partly, because, as has been already posted, the likes of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the good 'ol Reverend Wright keep all the field hands just where they want 'em.

All I'm drawing issue with is your premise that, basically, whites can shut up and eat a little racism from blacks every now and then, cause they're ancestors were slaves 200 years ago. I just don't buy it. And to answer what I guess was your original question, yeah, the administration is blatantly racist. And if I had my way, I'd clean the whole frikking lot of 'em out of the WH; they have made a mockery of what this country is supposed to stand for.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

Quote Originally Posted by JJFlash:208442
    No, I'm really not kidding you. Trying to justify black racism ("you reap what you sow") based on on events over 150 yrs old is bs, IMO. Are there racist whites and blacks? Sure there are. So what? My shanty Irish ancestors were discriminated against, too. You deal with it and move on, and you have the opportunities afforded you by the greatest God-blessed nation on earth (or at least it used to be like that) to move up the ladder of success, the height of which is determined by you. But we have had multi-generations of mostly blacks who have not budged an inch up the ladder. Partly, because, as has been already posted, the likes of Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and the good 'ol Reverend Wright keep all the field hands just where they want 'em.

All I'm drawing issue with is your premise that, basically, whites can shut up and eat a little racism from blacks every now and then, cause they're ancestors were slaves 200 years ago. I just don't buy it. And to answer what I guess was your original question, yeah, the administration is blatantly racist. And if I had my way, I'd clean the whole frikking lot of 'em out of the WH; they have made a mockery of what this country is supposed to stand for.
    I'm not justifying racism, but you seem to forget there is still a lot of racism being practice by some white people today , so no the crime of slavery can never be forgotten as long as racism continues to be perpetrated against black people today. All you have to do is go on Yahoo or any other news media on the internet find an article about the president and see all the racist comments and name calling by people responding to that article. You don't want to swallow A LITTLE BIT OF RACISM , BUT BLACK PEOPLE HAD SWALLOW A WHOLE CRAP LOAD RACISM FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND STILL ARE. You crying about racism. Deal with it, like black people has to.

Mr Flash how many racist white administrations have black people had to deal with it? Seems like forever huh?

If you haven't figured it out by now, I am black, you have no ideal what its like to be black in America, and I love this country. I served my country for 21 years and retired . But when you get called the N word it brings out the worst in you . Had some white woman in the parking lot at Walmart call me the N word as she was driving away. I literally started to Chase her vehicle on foot because I wanted to wring her damn neck, and I served my country for this? Got called monkey by some young white boy once again as they were driving down the street. Funny how nobody has the heart to stand in front of me and say the same things .

So when white people say that the President is racist, just remember this, that man receives death threats on a daily basis because of his skin color. It's 2011 and we still have a long way to go, if we ever get there .

If you are ready to pursue and assault a woman over a word, the problem is yours.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast