Obama a Racist - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama a Racist

Quote Originally Posted by scottbland247:208452
    If you are ready to pursue and assault a woman over a word, the problem is yours.
    Like I said, its funny how no one has had to the heart to say that WORD to my face.

Quote Originally Posted by sgtyoung85 View Post
    If you are ready to pursue and assault a woman over a word, the problem is yours.
    Like I said, its funny how no one has had to the heart to say that WORD to my face.
    congratulations on being fearless enough to attempt assault on a woman. If you want to end a negative stereotype the best way is to not be the stereotype...you perpetuated the stereotype that day. You may be a great man as men are made of more than one moment but that is not a moment you should brag about

Quote Originally Posted by scottbland247:208457
    congratulations on being fearless enough to attempt assault on a woman. If you want to end a negative stereotype the best way is to not be the stereotype...you perpetuated the stereotype that day. You may be a great man as men are made of more than one moment but that is not a moment you should brag about
    First of all stop shifting the blame, you just call it a word but we know the history of that word. You've had the privilege of being on the other side of racism so you have no idea of how it feels. I was not bragging I was pointing out the rage racism causes in ones soul . As far as stereo types is concerned I'm very far away from those stereo types. I've served my country in combat and has worked all my adult life. I'm married own my own home, two cars, and I've raised two daughters without allowing them to get pregnant, and my oldest sons has never been to jail . So dont tell me about stereo types

Blacks will never escape the "N" word until they stop using it EVERYDAY in their conversations with each other. Whites perpetuate the ongoing use of the word ? That is a joke! Buy any CD from a black rap artist and you will hear the "N" word used continually. How often do you hear white people going around calling each other "honkey' or "******" or "cracker" or whatever? You need to be preaching to the youth of your race to stop using "N" as a "GREETING" to each other if you ever want things to be different.......My 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman:208460
    Blacks will never escape the "N" word until they stop using it EVERYDAY in their conversations with each other. Whites perpetuate the ongoing use of the word ? That is a joke! Buy any CD from a black rap artist and you will hear the "N" word used continually. How often do you hear white people going around calling each other "honkey' or "******" or "cracker" or whatever? You need to be preaching to the youth of your race to stop using "N" as a "GREETING" to each other if you ever want things to be different.......My 2 cents
    All blacks don't use the N word as part of their greeting, I sure as hell don't and neither do none of my friends that's the younger generation and even most of them don't do it. You also have some younger white teens using the N word just to be DOWN with the rap game, and yes some white people are still using the word against blacks BECAUSE IT HAPPENED TO ME.

And you need to preaching to your race about the negative effects of racism

Quote Originally Posted by scottbland247:208457
    First of all stop shifting the blame, you just call it a word but we know the history of that word. You've had the privilege of being on the other side of racism so you have no idea of how it feels. I was not bragging I was pointing out the rage racism causes in ones soul . As far as stereo types is concerned I'm very far away from those stereo types. I've served my country in combat and has worked all my adult life. I'm married own my own home, two cars, and I've raised two daughters without allowing them to get pregnant, and my oldest sons has never been to jail . So dont tell me about stereo types
    what you are missing is that your credentials are irrelevant when you chase women through parking lots...you confirmed her unreasonably low expectations of you for those 30 seconds. You are the story she will tell when asked why she thinks some people are more violent than others. A racist doesn't need a lot of help to justify their prejudice to themselves

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman:208460
    blacks will never escape the "n" word until they stop using it everyday in their conversations with each other. Whites perpetuate the ongoing use of the word ? That is a joke! Buy any cd from a black rap artist and you will hear the "n" word used continually. How often do you hear white people going around calling each other "honkey' or "******" or "cracker" or whatever? You need to be preaching to the youth of your race to stop using "n" as a "greeting" to each other if you ever want things to be different.......my 2 cents
    once again shifting the blame. Now your blaming black people when the root cause is racism from mostly white people against black people. Why you guys keep shifting the blame? Don't seem like you're too proud of your history of racism

You make some good points in your last post scott, but i didn't chase that woman through whole parking lot, i took a few steps i knew i couldn't catch her. But those few steps were just enough to let out some of that rage and steam, that was my way of doing it. I CUSSED AND GAVE HER THE FINGER THAT'S ABOUT ALL I COULD DO, BUT IT WAS ENOUGH.

How about "REVERSE RACISM".......MINORITIES encouraged to apply....Whites can't even get a job today, because employers are worried about being labeled racist....Take off your blinders.....I know I'm shifting the blame...whatever! Go chase a few more cars. what cuss word did you choose? HONKEY ? CRACKER?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast