Obama a Racist - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 86

Thread: Obama a Racist

  1. #41
    titaniumman..... you cannot be racist towards Christians. That's a religion not a race of people.

  2.   
  3. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtyoung85 View Post
    Flash you are off point, I never said because you're white that I'm going to assume your racist. If you you've been following the postings you will see I've had many friends from all walks of life and don't have a problem with anyone, except a racist person, even racist people from my own race. I just don't feel our President is a racist, his mother is white for crying out loud. This man just authorized the killing of the number one terrorist the world , the one that was responsible killing over 3000 innocent Americans. Just like those racist presidents did nothing for slavery , he would not had done that for America.
    Yeah, I could easily be off point. Discussions this deep cannot be effectively conveyed using this medium. Apologies to you, sir, if I miscontrued your meaning. I, too, have many friends of many "persuasions" and so deeply resent anyone calling me a racist. I also deeply resent any racism I encounter whether white on black, black on white, or whatever. No, I can't walk in your shoes but I feel no compulsion to apologize for any historical racist figure or events. Had nothing to do with me. As I previously posted, I am very interested in how to move forward. And I don't see anyone opining as to how to do that. We all just keep pissing into the wind, using the same old tired rhetoric.

    BTW, thank you for your service. And I'd have your back, anytime.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  4. #43
    This seems to be what perpetuates the racism....YES there was many racist presidents. But how many were so openly racist
    AFTER the 1960's. Yes incrediably bad things happend to the Negro race. But you have gotten past that, thank god. But I think things are pretty equally available to blacks and whites...We have a Negro president, that should pretty well confirm that the majority of Caucasian people are not racist anymore. Otherwise he would not be president because A large group of whites voted for him. I feel that the 20 and under crowd of whites are the least prejudice group of whites in history, however the black youth of the same age seem to complaine about racism the most. Why is that? I think a lot of the reason the race problem seems to perpetuate are the black youth of today feeling entitled to the play the race card. When they are the most fortunate, and the least affected by racism. p.s. I stand corrected. on the Christian thing. Maybe intolerant would be a better choice! However you say it , it is still wrong!

  5. #44
    Flash where is your proof that he's a racist. I want to see it. So you're telling me he's racist against his own mother because she's white. What racist programs are you talking about because affirmative action and welfare were around long before he became president. You tell me what program he created that was racist .

    Dang it flash I just caught your latest post, your apologies and thank you and you're welcome and need be I have your back too.

  6. #45
    You have s good point flash how can we move on. I'm glad we can have these discussions because we are all human beings its a beautiful thing when we can all get along

  7. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by sgtyoung85 View Post
    Flash where is your proof that he's a racist. I want to see it. So you're telling me he's racist against his own mother because she's white. What racist programs are you talking about because affirmative action and welfare were around long before he became president. You tell me what program he created that was racist .
    I'm not necessarily talking about the implementation of programs. I'm talking about viewpoint and several of the points have already been made in this thread (attending J. Wright's church, refusing to prosecute the New Black Panthers for voter intimidation, remarking on the situation with the Harvard (?) prof and the police before he even knew what the situation was); all this smacks of a racist mindset to me. I will also point out that, what, 95% of black Americans voted for him (and I can understand why), most simply because of the color of his skin. And he knows that. And that's a textbook definition of racism, IMO. He is also pandering to the Hispanics, as a bloc of voters, and this, too, I think is a racist mindset (and yeah, many politicians, demonrats and repugnants alike, are doing this).

    You know, frankly, I really couldn't care less if he is a racist (that was the main question on this thread). I'm more concerned because I believe he's a socialist seeking to remake this country into something I can't live with. But, that's off topic.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

  8. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman:208504
    This seems to be what perpetuates the racism....YES there was many racist presidents. But how many were so openly racist
    AFTER the 1960's. Yes incrediably bad things happend to the Negro race. But you have gotten past that, thank god. But I think things are pretty equally available to blacks and whites...We have a Negro president, that should pretty well confirm that the majority of Caucasian people are not racist anymore. Otherwise he would not be president because A large group of whites voted for him. I feel that the 20 and under crowd of whites are the least prejudice group of whites in history, however the black youth of the same age seem to complaine about racism the most. Why is that? I think a lot of the reason the race problem seems to perpetuate are the black youth of today feeling entitled to the play the race card. When they are the most fortunate, and the least affected by racism. p.s. I stand corrected. on the Christian thing. Maybe intolerant would be a better choice! However you say it , it is still wrong!
    Good post. A lot of the 20 and under black youths are caught up in the thug mentality which really Pisses me off. They are killing themselves and nobody else is doing it. I see it everyday and its a frustrating thing. They play more and more into the stereotypes, but its because of the break down of the family and the absence of the father figure. I can say because I've been there my children are the exception to the norm. My 10 year old has an IQ of 131. We keep him in the books and away from the negative influences.

  9. #48
    Ok I see where your coming from flash, well put. We all know two wrongs don't make it right. Like you said how can we move on. This is a first step, a good discussion and understanding one another

  10. #49
    Can we all agree there is plenty of racism and hurt feelings on both sides and we all need to collectively move past it?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman View Post
    This thread wasn't about weather racism exists because, as represented here it does. It was weather the most powerful man in this country is racist. And the proof is in the puddin' he certainly seems to be. Weather he is attending a racist church or feeling he is part of a group of elitest that are racist twards americans in general, IE not saluting the flag of our country, or removing our flag from the room before he will give a speach. Or racist twards Christians, trying to remove GOD form EVERYTHING we know. Including our pledge, and anywhere he sees fit. He promised us a better AMERICA, not a
    EURO-america and a new world order.
    Neither "Americans" nor "Christians" are races. Obama is a Christian so I seriously doubt he hates them. I've never heard about him removing the flag from a room. He has never removed God from the pledge; I assume you're referring to the recent broadcast. Also, remember, God wasn't in the pledge as originally written; it was added later.

    Quote Originally Posted by sgtyoung85 View Post
    Slavery lasted approximately 246 years, but you also make good points I don't hate on anyone either its a waste of time and energy. Like you said if you present yourself as a threat to me and my family and act on it, I'm taking you out of here .
    I was responding directly to the claim that "this country...by enslaving black people for over 200 years." THIS COUNTRY didn't enslave them that long, less than 100 years in fact. That was my point.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast