Obama a Racist - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama a Racist

Quote from Michelle Obama during a campain appearance in South Carolina in 2008, as reported by Michelle Malkin:

In South Carolina, she called America “just downright mean.” With a scowl etched on her face, she bellyached that “the bar is constantly changing for this man.” Call the waambulance, stat.

Barack Obama, the missus explains, is Everyman who has ever been put down by The Man. “So the bar has been shifting and moving in this race.”

SO WHO IS THE MAN?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

3. Quote Originally Posted by scottbland247 View Post
    Can we all agree there is plenty of racism and hurt feelings on both sides and we all need to collectively move past it?
    Are you in Fantasy Land or what??? We have these Race Pimps (Sharpton, Wright, Obama etc.etc.) placed though out this government....take of you binders and do some critical thinking for a moment, these race pimps had made Millions off of the Black community why would they want the Blacks succeed they would be out of a job. Billions of Tax dollars go to social services to help minorities and nothing gets better. The way I see the Black community, it thrives on self destruction even though Billions of tax dollars are seized from the tax payer most Blacks will not advance and blame ****** for their failure. It is a culture of thugs and anti establishment. What do you think would happen if instead of Black entertainment (BET) ****** would have a program (WET) All you wanna be's put on your think cap and look around you. Turn of your cable and educate yourself to the real world. The successful Black Folks that I work with can't agree more.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Cowpin... slavery began in this country in the 1600's look it up

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor:208584
    Quote Originally Posted by scottbland247 View Post
    Can we all agree there is plenty of racism and hurt feelings on both sides and we all need to collectively move past it?
    Are you in Fantasy Land or what??? We have these Race Pimps (Sharpton, Wright, Obama etc.etc.) placed though out this government....take of you binders and do some critical thinking for a moment, these race pimps had made Millions off of the Black community why would they want the Blacks succeed they would be out of a job. Billions of Tax dollars go to social services to help minorities and nothing gets better. The way I see the Black community, it thrives on self destruction even though Billions of tax dollars are seized from the tax payer most Blacks will not advance and blame ****** for their failure. It is a culture of thugs and anti establishment. What do you think would happen if instead of Black entertainment (BET) ****** would have a program (WET) All you wanna be's put on your think cap and look around you. Turn of your cable and educate yourself to the real world. The successful Black Folks that I work with can't agree more.
    1. The entire black race is not a thug culture, that's a lot of the younger generation.

2. ****** as you want to call yourself controls over 90% of the media WET, so that's why you have BET.

3. YOU do not seem like you want to find a solution to this ugly problem of racism, but instead what to continue to be a part of the problem. I'm done arguing about this . I know a lot of good people, white, black, Hispanic, etc that are friends of mine. There are good level headed people on this post that I have come to understand and they understand me to and are ready to move on. Hopefully one day you'll join us.

6. Quote Originally Posted by sgtyoung85 View Post
    1. The entire black race is not a thug culture, that's a lot of the younger generation.

2. ****** as you want to call yourself controls over 90% of the media WET, so that's why you have BET.

3. YOU do not seem like you want to find a solution to this ugly problem of racism, but instead what to continue to be a part of the problem. I'm done arguing about this . I know a lot of good people, white, black, Hispanic, etc that are friends of mine. There are good level headed people on this post that I have come to understand and they understand me to and are ready to move on. Hopefully one day you'll join us.
    sgt,

Thank you for serving our country, if in fact you did. It is sometimes hard to tell in this type of Media who is pulling your leg. I did not say All Blacks, fool ( typical liberal come back) and if there was a specific program WET it would have been shut down.

I do Have solutions to stopping All injustices.

1. Get rid of the NAACP, a money Laundry operating.
    2. Get rid of Hate crimes, a crime is a crime no matter who you are.
    3. Get rid of the Hyphenated titles, we are ALL AMERICANS FIRST.
    4. Educate the young people about the True history this great country.
    5. We are to be judge on character not color. MLK

I hope this makes you feel better now. I still stand my ground that the percentage of animosity between Blacks and white much greater in the Black community when you have a leader in the white house spewing and perpetuating this so called social injustice in America 2011.
    As JJ mentioned, the Black Panthers got away with a crime supported by this Racist in this administration, check it out for yourself, how about when the Black Panther spewed out publicize kill white babies, just imagine if ****** said that about Black babies. Wake up my friend and smell the Racism. Are leaders in the Democratic Party want blacks to to always feel like a minority it keeps them in power and can move you like a dispensable pawn.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

7. Quote Originally Posted by sgtyoung85 View Post
    Cowpin... slavery began in this country in the 1600's look it up
    You obviously didn't get the emphasis that I added to my last post.

This country has only existed since 1776, look it up.

Wooddoctor, you aren't helping the problem with your over the top rhetoric

9. Look, I can understand those who voted and supported the Bamster to start with and as he turned out to be a total disaster and disappointment....sooner or later your going to have to come to terms with it and accept the fact that he is a lair and has resentment of the white man. Every time I see someone with a Biden Obama sticker on their vehicle I just have to look at the driver so I can see what a moron looks like. By the way for those who may get their panties in a wad I feel the same way about the Morons with McCain Palin stickers. Can you believe after two years you still see those bumper stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Look, I can understand those who voted and supported the Bamster to start with and as he turned out to be a total disaster and disappointment....sooner or later your going to have to come to terms with it and accept the fact that he is a lair and has resentment of the white man. Every time I see someone with a Biden Obama sticker on their vehicle I just have to look at the driver so I can see what a moron looks like. By the way for those who may get their panties in a wad I feel the same way about the Morons with McCain Palin stickers. Can you believe after two years you still see those bumper stickers.
    I'm totally with you on the bumper stickers

Racism is practiced or preached by a relatively small minority of people from all races. To the extent that they project their own prejudices upon everyone else, they create a paranoia that everyone of a different race has that racist attitude. And those who make generalities about a race based on the minority's delusions create the appearance of wide spread racism. It only takes a few, like the woman in the parking lot calling a black the N word to create the misperception of wide spread racism. Then the paranoid spread the misperception.

I don't deny that there are racists. I have observed racism and still do see racism often. But it is almost always from the loud mouth minority who create the misperceptions. As far as Obama is concerned, I don't think he is consciously racist, but suffers from a deep seated underlying culture of racism created by the paranoia created by constant repetition of misperceptions.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast