Obama a Racist - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Obama a Racist

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman View Post
    Blacks will never escape the "N" word until they stop using it EVERYDAY in their conversations with each other. Whites perpetuate the ongoing use of the word ? That is a joke! Buy any CD from a black rap artist and you will hear the "N" word used continually. How often do you hear white people going around calling each other "honkey' or "******" or "cracker" or whatever? You need to be preaching to the youth of your race to stop using "N" as a "GREETING" to each other if you ever want things to be different.......My 2 cents
    These same people also love to refer to pistol magazines as "clips" because they think it sounds gangsta.

QUOTE=G50AE;209119]These same people also love to refer to pistol magazines as "clips" because they think it sounds gangsta.[/QUOTE]

Hey, remember... it's the white mans fault that anything bad ever happens to the black man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

4. Why doesn't the Mac Daddy tell these people they are acting stupidly or maybe just have a beer summit. I got a better ideal, how about splitting the 800,000 dollars we just spend for Moo shell to go to South Africa and give it to those thugs out there in bamsterville. Maybe that's what he meant when he said "getting into Their face". Time to tool up boys.

The Peoria Chronicle
    Tonight, around 11 p.m., a group of at least 60-70 African American youth marched down one of the side streets (W. Thrush) to the 4 lane main drag (Sheridan). They were yelling threats to white residents. Things such as we need to kill alll the white people around here. They were physically intimidating anyone calling for help from the police. They were surrounding cars. Cars on the main drag had to slam on their brakes to either avoid the youth blocking not only all four lanes, but a large section of the side street as well. fights were breaking out among them. They were rushing residents who looked out their doors, going on to porches, yelling threats to people calling the police for help.

Cars were doing U turns on the streets just to avoid the mob, mostly male. One youth stated his grandfather was white and several assaulted him on the spot. One police officer answered the call. The youth split into two large groups, one heading north, the other south. They were also yelling racial threats to the police officer but he was outnumbered. Another police car did not show up until after the youth finally dispersed and the patty wagon (van) also eventually showed up.

Residents are very shaken, both black and white alike. This is the fifth large mob action in about a month with smaller groups of 10-12 are out threatening children and adults a few evenings a week or later into the night. The times vary, even occuring during the day. In talking to the police officer, they are short staffed. Residents were advised to simply keep inside and to lock their doors. In other words buckle down, itís not even safe to sit on your porch or go into
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

5. They claim they are African America. I wonder if any of them are smart enough to know that Africa is a Continent. Next time a Black person says they are African Hyphenated American my question will be ..Oh yea.....what part of Africa? Congo,Kenya,Sudan,Libya,South Africa,Algeria.......???? Gee... you can trace your roots there?? Obama, sharpton, and the likes perpetuate this social justice BS...it is down right insulting to me.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I say they are American... or if they want some other identity... they're black American.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    They claim they are African America(n). I wonder if any of them are smart enough to know that Africa is a Continent.
    I wonder if you are smart enough to realize that North America and South America are continents as well.

If you look, dress, act and talk like a gang-banger, then I'll treat you like one. I'll single you out, profile you and watch your actions closely. It's not a race thing. It's a perp thing. White or black does not matter. I'm an "equal opportunity" profiler. Always remember, a turd by any other name still smells.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman View Post
    Blacks will never escape the "N" word until they stop using it EVERYDAY in their conversations with each other. Whites perpetuate the ongoing use of the word ? That is a joke! Buy any CD from a black rap artist and you will hear the "N" word used continually.
    You also hear them referring to pistol magazines as "clips" because they think it sounds gangsta.

I hear ALL kinds and races of people using the word "clips". The only people I hear, read or see using the correct term are usually gun owners. Now, shooting a "gat" pointing it sideways is ALL them. Gangsta. Whatever!

11. Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    I wonder if you are smart enough to realize that North America and South America are continents as well.
    Gulf, not sure what that has to do with the tea in china.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast