Obama a Racist - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Obama a Racist

Sounds like there are still a lot of white people peeing their pants out of delusional fear of black people.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    These same people also love to refer to pistol magazines as "clips" because they think it sounds gangsta.
    And for all you who carry magazines, they must get heavy. As magazines were defined as storage areas in forts/buildings and ships for ammo, clips, projectiles, and powder ( and had no spring loading mechanisms ) long before semi-automatics came out. The so-called "experts" didn't decide to settle on the using the term magazine until after the 1911 was already out. And they got it wrong. Magazines were for dead storage away from the actual weapon. Having one in a gun is far from dead storage.

The root of racism is hatred from which no one is immune.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    And for all you who carry magazines, they must get heavy. As magazines were defined as storage areas in forts/buildings and ships for ammo, clips, projectiles, and powder ( and had no spring loading mechanisms ) long before semi-automatics came out. The so-called "experts" didn't decide to settle on the using the term magazine until after the 1911 was already out. And they got it wrong. Magazines were for dead storage away from the actual weapon. Having one in a gun is far from dead storage.
    Be careful not to practice your tacticalness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven. So when you carry a concealed handgun, do not announce it with trumpets and CCW Badges, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored as sheepdogs and mall ninjas. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you carry a concealed handgun, do not let your attire indicate what you are doing, so that your carrying a handgun may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you by helping you develop increased situational awareness and a tactical mindset.

And when you post on the internet, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to refer to magazines as clips because they think it sounds gangsta. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you post on the internet, first do a Google search for a good glosary of firearms terms. Learn these terms and use them correctly. Then other gunowners, who see what you have done, will reward you with useful information on firearms.

Speed clips were used to load the magazine on the M-1. I have a magazine in my 45 and several beside the commode.

Notice most of the flash gang, roving street gangs are in states where the citizens cannot defend themselves. Try in in Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, oh yea and most likely the criminal street gangs are armed but not the citizens.

[QUOTE=Nightmare45;211828]Speed clips were used to load the magazine on the M-1. I have a magazine in my 45 and several beside the commode.QUOTE]
    I can't imagine why by the commode, but I guess as good as place as any. Sh#$ing & Shooting. You boys down thar got some kind of State!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

8. I'm thinking to many Dirty Harry Movies.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by sgtyoung85 View Post
    1. The entire black race is not a thug culture, that's a lot of the younger generation.

2. ****** as you want to call yourself controls over 90% of the media WET, so that's why you have BET.

3. YOU do not seem like you want to find a solution to this ugly problem of racism, but instead what to continue to be a part of the problem. I'm done arguing about this . I know a lot of good people, white, black, Hispanic, etc that are friends of mine. There are good level headed people on this post that I have come to understand and they understand me to and are ready to move on. Hopefully one day you'll join us.
    SGT Young: I am a lot older than you seem to be and have seen more racism in this country than you. When I was young, it was completely prevalent (I am from the South). When I entered the military at a young and tender age, I found out things were not that way all over the U.S. Can you imagine my surprise? I spent most of my adult life in the military with different races and know that I am a better man for the experience. Not all whites are racists nor do they continually stir up discontent. There are, however, some who make their living stirring it up. Might I mention Jesse Jackson? Al Sharpton? Jeriamah Wright? Michelle Obama? Last, but not least, Barack Obama? Maybe you should read Obama's books and see his feelings for the white race or his wife's tirades about our country. How about the former black representative from Georgia who is over in the Middle East now condeming our country? Maxine Waters? I could go on, ad nauseum, but you get the idea. You are right in that all the Black race isn't of the thug culture but there are enough of them who are to stir up hostilities and cause problems which will, in the end, be devastating to both races. The young thugs of today will kill a person at the drop of a hat. They seem more like wild animals than people but the whites have not caused all of that. There seems to be more black on black crime today ending in deaths. As for moving on, old son, I moved on years ago and have not regretted it. It is time for the Blacks to also move on.

10. Slavery has gone from the “Plantation” to the “Democratic Party”. Those “Slave Masters” along with Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton continue to spew this nonsense of “Racism”. These race pimps keep showing their Butts. In 56 year of my life I have NEVER ran into a “white Supremacist”

Do we have racial problems that we need to address? Absolutely! These problems are nowhere near the severity of the racial problems that existed thirty or forty years ago, but they do exist and we'll all be better off if they're addressed. Any accomplished problem solver is going to tell you that before you try to solve a problem it would be a mighty good idea if you first identified it. You would think that first identifying and then solving a problem would be basic. After all, a doctor isn't going to treat a broken bone with Ben Gay, is he?

Let’s look at three words categorized as Racism.

1.“Bigot” A Bigot is a person who is intolerant of ideals or people not like him while being strongly partial to his own racial, religious or political group. Similar, the way Muslims feel about Christains or when my dog sees a cat.

2.“Prejudiced” (pre-judge) A prejudice person is someone who has formed a less-than-favorable opinion or attitude about a person or an idea before really giving the matter any thought. In other words this person has “Pre Judged” a situation. For instance, You are Black, walking a down this side walk and coming in you direction or a bunch of Whites with clubs….will you be “Prejudice”, a “Bigot” or a “Racist”??? How about if you are a white dude and you run out of gas late at night in the middle of the Hood in Atlanta with out a cell phone or a weapon, which one will you be??

3.“Racist”.. He believes that whites are genetically superior to virtually all other races. So.....What does it Make Obama when he accuse the officer on National TV of being a Racist???? And the White House letting The "Black Panthers" go?

4. ……… A Black supremacist would be a What? What do we call Black supremacist??? Someone who believes that all white people should continue to pay reparations and enable them to their last dying breath. Forcing businesses to hire Blacks regardless of qulifications and not being able to fire because of non-proformance. I though we were all individuals.

Face it, the "R" word (racist) has absolutely no meaning in our culture any more. Sure, it used to mean something. The word was once used to tag someone who felt that they somehow enjoyed an inherent, genetic superiority over another race of people. Now the word has been abused so much that it has become virtually useless.

Look .. I really hate to do this, but can we draw a comparison of the "R" word to the "F" word? What did the "F" word use to mean? At one time didn't the "F" word refer to some sort of a sexual act necessary for procreation? But today the word is used in literally hundreds of different contexts. How about "What the F are you doing?" or "Get the F out of here?" Do you see any sexual connotation in either of those uses? Or there's the ever-popular "How the F would I know?" or the world's most widely-used exclamation of surprise; "F!" Get the point here? When people use the "F" word there is no longer a reasonable expectation that they are talking about an issue related to sex.
    Similarly, when people use the "R" word ... racist ... there is no longer a reasonable expectation that they are talking about anything to do with racial relations. A "racist" statement is any utterance in disagreement with Democrat/liberal dogma. A "racist" is anyone who says something that causes discomfort in the mind of a liberal. Hey! you cut me off You White Dude "You Racist" You just don't like Obama because he is Black, You Racist. Do we see a pattern here?

I start laughing when someone starts squealing about racism. Maybe they'll find another word to use.
    Last edited by wooddoctor; 08-03-2011 at 02:02 PM. Reason: dumb white guy
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by the dark:208312
    Nothing like hard times to bring the crazies out of their holes. Fear does strange things to the mind...I never thiuhgt I would see Americans so scared that they needed to fabricate enemies.
    I like your thinking!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast