Obama a Racist - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Obama a Racist

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman:208327
    DARK...Open your eyes and see the LIGHT, it is people like YOU that perpetuate this kind of hatred. Blacks are using this kind of force and violence on Blacks too! Keep your eyes closed...You may be next!
    I agree!

in a few short decades we will all be a nice "tan" color and can stop talking about "race"!

Quote Originally Posted by sgtyoung85 View Post
    Flash where is your proof that he's a racist. I want to see it. So you're telling me he's racist against his own mother because she's white. What racist programs are you talking about because affirmative action and welfare were around long before he became president. You tell me what program he created that was racist .

Dang it flash I just caught your latest post, your apologies and thank you and you're welcome and need be I have your back too.
    SGT Young: Read his books. Doesn't get any clearer than that.

Man I thought this was a gun fourm? We can talk race all day, but never agree or come up with a solution.

I think if we each take the responsibilty to be kind to one another race would not be an issue.

Most 2a advocates claim God and country. We fight for country, but when will we fight for God and His primciples? God comands that we love each other and furthermore stated that if we have hate for our brother we are not of the Father.

Reading the Bible lets me know there is but one God and one race, whom all on earth were created. Therefore, the roots of slavery and racism is not color. It was always about the love of money.

African Americans were a product, property. I would go into all of the details, but I have very large hands and a very small touch screen keypad. Remember racism has many illegitimate children - the KKK, Nation of Islam, Black Israelits, Skin Heads just to name a few.

Lets make peace with all men that we all may resume what this site was made for.

A nation divided cannot stand. I remember 911 when we were forced to look up from our distain for one another to wittness our true enemy invade our home and do harm.

Why do we quarl when those who hate us look on with baited breath?

Hey TT: You are right in thinking USA Carry is a gun forum but it is also subdivided into other areas of interest. You happened to land in one of those other categories. This is for Politics. Other than your lead-in, you are on the money.

7. "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789