Obama a Racist
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama a Racist

1. Obama a Racist

How come Obama did not have a beer summit with the Black Panther's who block the voting booths? Are we starting to see some sort of pattern??

Let's have more beer summits....that will fix things.

If you are Black or white and somewhere in between and still support the Community Organizer then you are one of three mind set.

1. stupid
    2. Racist
    3. Stupid and Racist (Racist = ****** Hater)

I wonder...... if Obama had mentored with Walter Williams would he be where he is today?? It almost seem the more you spew hatred toward ****** the more you look like a hero and are praised by the State Controlled Media.

America's New Racists

By Walter Williams

Judaism: The Jewish site

| The late South African economist William Hutt, in his 1964 book, "The Economics of the Colour Bar," said that one of the supreme tragedies of the human condition is that those who have been the victims of injustices and oppression "can often be observed to be inflicting not dissimilar injustices upon other races."

Born in 1936, I've lived through some of our openly racist history, which has included racist insults, beatings and lynchings. Tuskegee Institute records show that between the years 1880 and 1951, 3,437 blacks and 1,293 whites were lynched. I recall my cousin's and my being chased out of Fishtown and Grays Ferry, two predominantly Irish Philadelphia neighborhoods, in the 1940s, not stopping until we reached a predominantly black North or South Philly neighborhood.

Today all that has changed. Most racist assaults are committed by blacks. What's worse is there're blacks, still alive, who lived through the times of lynching, Jim Crow laws and open racism who remain silent in the face of it.

Last year, four black Skidmore College students yelled racial slurs while they beat up a white man because he was dining with a black man. Skidmore College's first response was to offer counseling to one of the black students charged with the crime. In 2009, a black Columbia University professor assaulted a white woman during a heated argument about race relations. According to interviews and court records obtained and reported by Denver's ABC affiliate (12/4/2009), black gangs roamed downtown Denver verbally venting their hatred for white victims before assaulting and robbing them during a four-month crime wave. Earlier this year, four black girls beat a white girl at a McDonald's, and the victim suffered a seizure. Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel ordered an emergency shutdown of the beaches in Chicago because mobs of blacks were terrorizing families. According to the NBC affiliate there (6/8/2011), a gang of black teens stormed a city bus, attacked white victims and ran off with their belongings.

Racist black attacks are not only against whites but also against Asians. In San Francisco, five blacks beat an 83-year-old Chinese man to death. They threw a 57-year-old woman off a train platform. Two black Oakland teenagers assaulted a 59-year-old Chinese man; the punching knocked him to the ground, killing him. At Philly's South Philadelphia High School, Asian students report that black students routinely pelt them with food and beat, punch and kick them in school hallways and bathrooms as they hurl racial epithets such as "Hey, Chinese!" and "Yo, Dragon Ball!" The Asian American Legal Defense and Education Fund charged the School District of Philadelphia with "deliberate indifference" toward black victimization of Asian students.

In many of these brutal attacks, the news media make no mention of the race of the perpetrators. If it were white racist gangs randomly attacking blacks, the mainstream media would have no hesitation reporting the race of the perps. Editors for the Los Angeles Times, The New York Times and the Chicago Tribune admitted to deliberately censoring information about black crime for political reasons. Chicago Tribune Editor Gerould Kern recently said that the paper's reason for censorship was to "guard against subjecting an entire group of people to suspicion."

These racist attacks can, at least in part, be attributed to the black elite, who have a vested interest in racial paranoia. And that includes a president who has spent years aligned with people who have promoted racial grievance and polarization and appointed an attorney general who's accused us of being "a nation of cowards" on matters of race and has refused to prosecute black thugs who gathered at a Philadelphia voting site in blatant violation of federal voter intimidation laws. Tragically, black youngsters who are seething with resentments, refusing to accept educational and other opportunities unknown to blacks yesteryear will turn out to be the larger victims in the long run.

Black silence in the face of black racism has to be one of the biggest betrayals of the civil rights struggle that included black and white Americans.

Every weekday JewishWorldReview.com publishes what many in the media and Washington consider "must-reading". Sign up for the daily JWR update. It's free. Just click here.

Walter Williams Archives
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Nothing like hard times to bring the crazies out of their holes. Fear does strange things to the mind...I never thiuhgt I would see Americans so scared that they needed to fabricate enemies.

Walter Williams is a nationally acclaimed economist with a realistic view of currect events. I seriously question that he is fabricating enemies of his own race. If anything, Williams is a fair observer of today's society.

5. Jim, well said. That those so-called journalists deliberately censored ever information mentioned is despicable. They give all of them a bad name. And, no, most journalists aren't like that.

DARK...Open your eyes and see the LIGHT, it is people like YOU that perpetuate this kind of hatred. Blacks are using this kind of force and violence on Blacks too! Keep your eyes closed...You may be next!

Quote Originally Posted by titaniumman View Post
    DARK...Open your eyes and see the LIGHT, it is people like YOU that perpetuate this kind of hatred. Blacks are using this kind of force and violence on Blacks too! Keep your eyes closed...You may be next!
    . The violence is also coming from whites, Hispanics, and Asians...our society has a large portion that is losing it's moral code. While I believe that Obama is easily biased I find the rant before the article in the original post to be the kind of thing that hurts more than it helps

I have to Agree with, Jimpage on this one.

While I truly do not believe in racism, who drew first blood? Got some white people screaming racism from black people now. Even though racism is wrong and this is no way an excuse ...... but you reap what you sow

Quote Originally Posted by sgtyoung85 View Post
    While I truly do not believe in racism, who drew first blood? Got some white people screaming racism from black people now. Even though racism is wrong and this is no way an excuse ...... but you reap what you sow
    Who drew first blood? Well, that would be the black and Arab slave traders who enslaved natives from the African continent and sold 'em off. Sure as hell wasn't me: have never owned slaves and pretty sure my ancestors didn't either (they were all poor white shanty trash). Therefore, I didn't "sow" anything and don't accept that I should "reap" anything, either.

I pretty much intensely dislike anybody who doesn't pull their weight, whether they are black, white, brown, or purple with red stripes. I'm an equal opportunity kinda guy.

If you can't see the blatant racism coming from this administration, then the blinders need to come off.
    Prov. 27:3 - "Stone is heavy and sand a burden, but provocation by a fool is heavier than both"

11. Let me put this whole thing into simple perspective... yawn...

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast