Keep out
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Keep out

Keep out

Please, anybody who notices me in this forum again...send me a computer kick in the a##. I joined this site for enjoyment, and I have yet to find it in the political forum. I find that I don't like sparring with words.....and I hate politics even more. I am sorry if I offended anyone!

3. Some people take this format too serious and want to split hairs. Those folks are easy to see through. Hang in there.... this really is a great site.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Stay in it. I've been in many face to face discussions and many online forums... most of the time, people don't agree with me. But, I keep at it. Why? To educate myself and others as much as I can. I want to make people THINK about everything, find the proof or lack of it... and form an educated opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Titaniumman,
    Just ignore those who want to arqu, It isn't worth it.There are good poeple here who just want to share Advise, Knowledge and have a good Conversation.. Keep the faith, Hang in there, You will learn which Screen Names to Avoid.

6. I quickly learned to not look at posts from some, not worth wasting my time.
    All forums have these types.
    An optimist, is someone that doesn't know all the facts!

Cool it man! Stay where you are...we like you better there ... and me here. At least if you want to bang my head on the wall for being dense sometimes, you can only do it via posting here. I will just smile and turn my back on anyone who might attempt to offend me. Besides, it is really hard to gauge written word as well as in person. Carry on, soldier! We love you, OK???
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Don't let the idiots on here that clicked "sign up" for the forum looking for someone to argue with because they can't argue in person get you down. This site is more helpful than not. Anyway, if we just ignore those people, they will get fed up and quit on their own. Some people just want to argue and cause fights and those people shouldn't be allowed to have their CCW anyways. The listen to the vets like Tuckersmom and others who are A+ people on here, not the verbal abusers who have nothing better to do.

9. Consider yourself ***** kicked. Seriously, politics are the rules by which we are governed. We fought a war for a representative form of government, and our representatives become self serving and guided by principles other than those of our founding fathers. The bureaucracy in Washington, DC has taken on a life of it's own, and is no different from the global capitalists who will send thousands to the gulag for a penny of profit. The end game is approaching, and it's time for all patriotic citizens to stand up and be counted. God bless and God help us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy615 View Post
    Don't let the idiots on here that clicked "sign up" for the forum looking for someone to argue with because they can't argue in person get you down. This site is more helpful than not. Anyway, if we just ignore those people, they will get fed up and quit on their own.
    Some people just want to argue and cause fights and those people shouldn't be allowed to have their CCW anyways.
    The listen to the vets like Tuckersmom and others who are A+ people on here, not the verbal abusers who have nothing better to do.
    So your saying because members spar with words on this forum and don't always see eye to eye on every topic, they should no longer be allowed to defend themselves. I joined this site a year after it went up and have seen many trouble makers banned from this site. I have also seen/continue to see new members join who are shocked that free speech is opnely allowed on this forum. They are the first to start screaming for someone to be banned becasue they are unuse to the way this forum is run. The internet is full of forums with ban happy mods and admins, if that is what you like feel free to join one. This site is not one of them, Luke will be the first to tell you this site stands for free speech (short of hate speech/death threats) just as much as it stands for gun rights. This forum is here so we can have open debates on matters we so choose to. It never shocks me to see the new members calling for bans of other members, or making posts about the forum itself and how they are leaving. If you skin is so thin that you can't handle debating or sparing with words then why did you join a forum? No one wins every debate, you will take a beating sometimes if members see it differently. That's no reason to make posts feeling sorry for yourself or stating your quiting the forum.

THEY MAY TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY'LL NEVER TAKE OUR FREEDOM!!!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by S&WM&P40 View Post
    So your saying because members spar with words on this forum and don't always see eye to eye on every topic, they should no longer be allowed to defend themselves. I joined this site a year after it went up and have seen many trouble makers banned from this site. I have also seen/continue to see new members join who are shocked that free speech is opnely allowed on this forum. They are the first to start screaming for someone to be banned becasue they are unuse to the way this forum is run. The internet is full of forums with ban happy mods and admins, if that is what you like feel free to join one. This site is not one of them, Luke will be the first to tell you this site stands for free speech (short of hate speech/death threats) just as much as it stands for gun rights. This forum is here so we can have open debates on matters we so choose to. It never shocks me to see the new members calling for bans of other members, or making posts about the forum itself and how they are leaving. If you skin is so thin that you can't handle debating or sparing with words then why did you join a forum? No one wins every debate, you will take a beating sometimes if members see it differently. That's no reason to make posts feeling sorry for yourself or stating your quiting the forum.
    Well said!!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast