New Word For The Day - "Dhimmitude" - What Does It Mean?

Thread: New Word For The Day - "Dhimmitude" - What Does It Mean?

1. New Word For The Day - "Dhimmitude" - What Does It Mean?

Obama used it in his Health Care bill.

Now isn't this interesting? It was used in the health care law.

Every day there's another revelation of what Obama and his fellow Democrats are doing to our country.

Dhimmitude -- I had never heard the word until now. Type it into Google and start reading. Pretty interesting.
    It’s on page 107 of the healthcare bill. I looked this up on Google and yep, it exists. It is a REAL word.

Word of the Day: Dhimmitude

Dhimmitude is the Muslim system of controlling non-muslim populations conquered through jihad. Specifically, it is the TAXING of non-muslims in exchange for tolerating their presence AND as a coercive means of converting conquered remnants to Islam.

Obama Care allows the establishment of Dhimmitude and Sharia Muslim diktat in the United States . Folks, this is exclusively an Islamic concept under Sharia Law. So exclusive they had to make up an English word to define the concept. Why would our Government start interjecting Sharia Law concepts into new broad and sweeping legislation like health care that would control the US population? ....Anyone?

Muslims are specifically exempted from the government mandate to purchase insurance, and also from the penalty tax for being uninsured. Islam considers insurance to be "gambling", "risk-taking", and "usury" and is thus banned. Muslims are specifically granted exemption based on this.

How convenient. So a Christian, will have crippling IRS liens placed against all of their assets, including real estate, cattle, and even accounts receivables, and will face hard prison time because they refuse to buy Insurance or pay the penalty tax. Meanwhile, Louis Farrakhan and all other US Muslims will have no such penalty and will have 100% of their health needs paid for by the de facto government insurance. Non-Muslims paying a tax to subsidize Muslims. This is Sharia Law definition of... Dhimmitude. This is not a Western Civilization concept.

Dhimmit has two purposes: To enrich Muslims AND to drive Conversions to Islam. "Sure, I'll be a Muslim if it means free Health Insurance and no taxes. Dah! Where do I sign, Bro?" (SUCKER!)

I recommend sending this post to your contacts. This is desperately important and people need to know about it -- quickly!

This really is happening in your country. A fraction at a time.

Wake up America ! They're coming in the back door.

And to think there are still people driving around with the Mac Daddy bumper stickers.

To check it out on Snopes, click here: Health Insurance Exemptions.
    snopes.com: Health Insurance Exemptions
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Thanks for the link but you left out something .......Origins: One of the more controversial aspects of health care reform legislation passed by the U.S. Congress in 2010 is its eventual requirement that all Americans obtain health insurance or pay a monthly fine. Much attention has been focused on rumors regarding classes of Americans who might be exempt from the requirements to obtain health insurance, particularly rumors about members of various religious groups, with claims identifying Muslims, Scientologists, Amish, and Christian Scientists as exempt being the most common. The fact is that the "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act" (PPACA) legislation passed by Congress and signed into law by President Obama does not include language which specifically exempts members of any particular religion from health insurance requirements (nor does it use the word "dhimmitude"). The bill contains a general "religious conscience" provision which establishes guidelines under which religious groups which have established conscientious objections to certain forms of insurance may seek exemption from health insurance requirements

Quote Originally Posted by sgtyoung85 View Post
    Thanks for the link but you left out something .......Origins: One of the more controversial aspects of health care reform legislation passed by the U.S. Congress in 2010 is its eventual requirement that all Americans obtain health insurance or pay a monthly fine. Much attention has been focused on rumors regarding classes of Americans who might be exempt from the requirements to obtain health insurance, particularly rumors about members of various religious groups, with claims identifying Muslims, Scientologists, Amish, and Christian Scientists as exempt being the most common. The fact is that the "Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act" (PPACA) legislation passed by Congress and signed into law by President Obama does not include language which specifically exempts members of any particular religion from health insurance requirements (nor does it use the word "dhimmitude"). The bill contains a general "religious conscience" provision which establishes guidelines under which religious groups which have established conscientious objections to certain forms of insurance may seek exemption from health insurance requirements
    Sorry, Sarge, but you are simply re-stating in general terms what Wooddoctor was stating in specifics. Unlike conscientious objectors to military service, who receive the benefit of national defense because it is being fought for by the rest of the country, the objectors will still be allowed use of the "free" medical system despite their failure to contribute. Well, maybe not the Christian Scientists..... and I am sure the Scientology prescription drug plan will be consistently under-budget.....
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Becaues BHO is Muslim, in sheeps clothing??? Looking out for his Muslim brothers??? How many times do you need to be kicked before you know it hurts?

Progressive liberals have been using the back door to get what they want for years and the voting public is helping them as they keep re-electicing them. Wake up people we are doing it to ourselves.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

This would be and interesting case for the SCOTUS as to whether or not it discriminates based on religion where we all know that is impossible under current US law.

I hope that I am able to help affect a better outcome for this country. I don't want my children growing up in a "progressive" state.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Doesthis mean that if I buy a prayer rug, I get my health care for free? Can I use my nap rug from kindergarten?? Or my door mat?? Or my bathroom rug?? So many choices! It is open to interpretation right?

If you're using Snopes for information here, you need to realize that it completely debunks this as myth. According to Snopes, there is a provision in the bill that allows for people to opt out of the health insurance plan if they have religious objections, which can include Muslims, Christian Scientists, Scientologists, and the Amish. In order to qualify for this exception, you also must be able to qualify for a Social Security exemption, which to date, only the Amish have been able to do, as they can prove that they neither pay into Social Security, NOR collect from Social Security, plus they have a strong community network that cares for their sick and elderly. If you opt out of the plan, you don't get free healthcare, you get NO healthcare. Out of all the groups mentioned, Muslims would actually have the hardest time proving their moral objections to receiving medical care from the state. If you want to opt out, you're better claiming to be a Scientologist. That's pretty hard to disprove.