How I would save this country (from itself)
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How I would save this country (from itself)

How I would save this country (from itself)

My first step would be to stop that dammed wheel in NY that shows how much the US is spending every second. (1) I would do that first off by stopping all UN and NATO aid. I would also look into moving the UN off US shores since the UN is anti US anyways. Once we re-establish UN ties, the US share of the bill($) would be just that!, a share.

(2) NATO would lose all funding for a period of time. US muscle would be all they get. No cash. Might even look into breaking it up. (3) All foreign aid would be cut for a period on 1 year unless deemed a national security risk.

I would mandate alternitave fuels within 10 years. We must stop our oil needs.

To increase US money coming in,(1) I would increase all sales of US tech., both military and civilian to India and Israel. (2) Find a way to tax the hell out of companies like Nike that take jobs overseas and make a pair of shoes for 3.00 and sell em for 125.00. Just punish em with taxes until they came home with their jobs.
    (3) Increase taxes for the most wealthy. and I think thats ok because they loop hole so much they end up paying nothing anyways.

i'll add more later. immigration, guns, cars, all on my agenda.

I shudder to think what else you will come up with........

4. I suggest you immediately apply all of your energies to solving one of these problems. Just pick the one best suited to your talents.

I seriously think he is running for the office of our POTUS...I do not like his #4 though...He must remember that without the wealthy businessmen, there wouldn't be any job that are to be had. Oh yes, they go through loop holes, but doesn't most members of the Congress and the Senate do that too? Just look at those that surrounds the current BH in Washington...are they not guilty of the same? Why not tax them heavily too...start there, mate!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

6. I can't wait to see how you think jets will fly on solar. Let's throw more worthless wind mills into your plan so anther 400,000 birds a year get chopped up in the blades. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

And what planet is this country on (Just so I know not to go there)?

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    I can't wait to see how you think jets will fly on solar. Let's throw more worthless wind mills into your plan so anther 400,000 birds a year get chopped up in the blades. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
    This made me laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Wooddoctor,
    put the nail in the coffin. Great Responce
    +1

The high business taxes and business costs are what drive businesses overseas and convince multinationals to keep vast amounts of money (TRILLIONS) outside the US. "Punishing" businesses with more taxes will drive even more businesses and employment overseas and increase the amount of money kept out of the US because businesses and wealthy individuals will be "punished" for every dollar they bring into the States.

Businesses that do stay in the US will just pass the increased taxes on to the consumers via higher prices just like they do now thus punishing consumers further with higher prices not even factoring in the increased costs because of inflation.

A way to turn things around economically would be to make the US the largest "Tax Free Trade Zone" in the world. Let any foreigner keep their money in US banks and earn interest tax free. Let businesses domestic and foreign do business in the US tax free and quickly TRILLIONS of dollars (and every other currency) and businesses from around the world will pour into the US creating full employment in a short amount of time. You know like what made the US a world economic superpower in the first place.
    A man's life, liberty, and property are only safe when the legislature is NOT in session. Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by the dark View Post
    And what planet is this country on (Just so I know not to go there)?
    +1.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast