Jpfo

Thread: Jpfo

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

Jpfo

I just renewed membership and purchased a few things at Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership , a few things to pass out to others.

...Why wouldn't you join me in assisting an organization who's sole purpose is providing information to help in our fight for rights preservation and truth?
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

I also support JPFO, It is an worthy Organization to support.I only hope the new President is as aggresive as the previous President.

The Pinkpistols are another good organization to support. Their main mission to encourage law abiding people to safely carry firearms. More people with a dog in the concealed carry fight (or open carry) is a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    I just renewed membership and purchased a few things at Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership , a few things to pass out to others.

...Why wouldn't you join me in assisting an organization who's sole purpose is providing information to help in our fight for rights preservation and truth?
    +1

The JPFO is one of the great unsung heroes in the fight for the restoration of the Unabridged Second Amendment in this country.

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke