Dont vote for candidate just for 2nd amendment

Thread: Dont vote for candidate just for 2nd amendment

Dont vote for candidate just for 2nd amendment

Just look at us in Ohio . We have the biggest jerk and anti-middle class idiot in the history of the country. Lets just add up his record. 1 anti-union 2 anti- public education 3 anti-middle class 4 church and state are one now since your tax dollars are going to catholic schools. Oh yea he did sign a release to allow concealed carry in restaurant if you dont have any alcohol. Whoopie! Yes look at the record on gun control but consider all areas. This guy bamboozaled million with the Lehman brothers and yet ohioans gave him the keys because he said he liked concealed carry.

Without the "Unabridged Second Amendment" nothing else is enforceable or has any other value; the Second Amendment is the teeth of the Constitution & Bill of Rights once the teeth are pulled we will be effectively neutered and unable to do anything about a tyrannical government...
    Pretty much the same boat England, Canada, Australia and much of the world that does not trust its citizens with the ability to remove or replace a tyrannical government...

IMHO, voting Americans Litmus test should be what is their (Candidate under consideration) record on the Second Amendment; then what does the rest of their record show...

With me they have to get past the Second Amendment test before any other consideration is given...

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

I agree with you - voting for or against a candidate based on one issue is not a wise exercise of a person's voting power.

The gun rights of law abiding citizens are frequently trampled, restricted, and infringed upon all the time by elected officials. Voting on one issue is narrow minded I agree, but allowing elected officials to threaten freedom for the sake of another issue is also foolish...

Look at all the issues and prioritize as you see fit... I also agree with Bohemian in that it is at the top of the list for me...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

6. Voters

Most people vote for the single most issue that's important to them its a fact that northeaat Ohio is very violent you need guns be happy you could live in Il

Bob, you're more than welcome to try and stir thing sup here. I remove tons of spam each day, but I just don't the time to add much anymore. People don't seem to care. Any help is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    The gun rights of law abiding citizens are frequently trampled, restricted, and infringed upon all the time by elected officials. Voting on one issue is narrow minded I agree, but allowing elected officials to threaten freedom for the sake of another issue is also foolish...

Look at all the issues and prioritize as you see fit... I also agree with Bohemian in that it is at the top of the list for me...
    Have to admit, it's the only reason I voted for Bush.
    America's Epitaph
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Over To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

we American's lose some of our freedom every day.I feel when we lose our right to bear arm's and keep them then we will be over run by the goverment.remeber hitler disarmed germany then he owned them.sorry but if they don't support our right's they won't get my vote.
    WE THE PEOPLE...

Quote Originally Posted by Dkdufau View Post
    If you love Bush . You love Clayton Bigsby!
    Your continued off topic "Clayton Bigsby" posting to numerous threads are clearly thread crapping; please create a separate thread of your own captioned something along the lines of "Clayton Bigsby" What do you think?

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke