Here we go... ATF to Require Information on Frequent Gunbuyers in Border States - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here we go... ATF to Require Information on Frequent Gunbuyers in Border States

As I have stated previously, where does it state "...Shall Not Be Infringed..." Except...
    IF your zip code is x; the type or class of weapon you desire to own is y; or you desire to carry said weapon openly or concealed...

OR you have passed whatever the current government mandated criteria is to exercise your inherent, fundamental, preexisting right protected by the 2nd Amendment...

This multiple weapon purchase reporting is defacto gun registration no matter how you slice it; and in the history of the world gun registration has always led to confiscation...

Notwithstanding, that this whole thing is a diversion the smoke & mirrors administration is trying to throw up to draw attention away from its Operation Fast & Furious Debacle... I think that the more Americans that see the family testimony in front of congress about burying their family member on Christmas day; the more folks are going to WTFU & finally realize voting out this tyrannical administration in the coming 2012 primary's, caucuses and general election is the last step before torches & pitchforks march on the Whitehouse demanding the impeachment of the current administration & congress...

It is also interesting to note that the Gun Ban Obama & Company Administration failed to mention that this new multiple purchase criteria would also apply if you were say redeeming multiple applicable weapons from a pawn shop that you took loans out from due to ObamaNomics ...
    Basically, going through another unconstitutional & redundant NICS check, paying the stinking Brady TAX again; and then being demonized and subject to back-door registration of your own firearms...

Oath Keepers: CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC 101: YOUR RIGHTS DON’T COME FROM GOVERNMENT

"The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

3. Thumbs up Congressional Committee Says "NO!"

According to the NRA-ILA,
    House Committee Passes Amendment to Defund Illegal Obama Firearm Sales Reporting Requirement

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Today, during consideration of the FY 2012 Commerce, Justice, Science Appropriations bill, pro-gun U.S. Rep. Denny Rehberg (R-Mont.) offered an amendment to prohibit the use of funds for a new and unauthorized multiple sales reporting plan proposed by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives. The Amendment was passed by a vote of 25-16.

The Rehberg Amendment, which was strongly supported by NRA, will defund the Justice Departmentís controversial and illegal move requiring federally licensed firearms retailers in states bordering Mexico to report multiple sales of semi-automatic rifles.

For full report, See: NRA-ILA :: House Committee Passes Amendment to Defund Illegal Obama Firearm Sales Reporting Requirement

4. Here is one more log on the fire...The slow drip drip of this at some point is going to get very hard for the MSM to ignore...Ya right...link for all to read
    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...te_gun_control

Quote Originally Posted by RobertW View Post
    Here is one more log on the fire...The slow drip drip of this at some point is going to get very hard for the MSM to ignore...Ya right...link for all to read
    Operation Fast and Furious: Designed to Promote Gun Control - Katie Pavlich
    It was always an inside job. Right from the get go... With one intention, gun control to disarm the people... 4 out of every 5 liberal politicians prefer unarmed peasants...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Holder needs to be fired!!! Where is the outrage??? Another Black Demrat above the law.
    What the hell does race have to do with it? Why didn't a mod address this?
    Ed
    "The tree of Liberty needs to be watered from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson 3rd president of US (1743 - 1826)

7. Quote Originally Posted by Edsworld:212624
    Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Holder needs to be fired!!! Where is the outrage??? Another Black Demrat above the law.
    What the hell does race have to do with it? Why didn't a mod address this?
    Maybe he was referring to Rangle and his numerous ethics and tax violations for which only a slap on the wrist was given. Or he's a racist. I'd like to think its the former rather than the latter.

Considering their recent screw-ups, the ATF is at the top of their own list.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

And the pile of s h i t e keeps getting deeper... Looks like this administration was cooking up some scandals in order to push anti-gun legislation... I bet this goes all the way up... I hope they find a link to the president...

ATF Florida Gun Probe Earns Congressional Scrutiny in Wake of 'Fast and Furious' - FoxNews.com

Anyone trust this administration? Anyone?
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

10. And the pile of s h i t e keeps getting deeper... Looks like this administration was cooking up some scandals in order to push anti-gun legislation... I bet this goes all the way up... I hope they find a link to the president...
    Anyone trust this administration? Anyone?
    In a word...nope
    I feel that these folks will say anything...do anything...any time any place to anyone because they are the true believers...to them the ENDS really do justify ANY means.
    If it causes the deaths of a few innocents...so be it

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Another ********* move by our Progressive, irrational government. I've already sent a letter to my Rep to do all within his power to abolish this.... whatever that may be.
    The problem IS, our representatives are ONLY interested in getting reelected. It would appear to someone reading this forum that only supporters of the 2nd would ever get elected, but if one reads an abortion forum, or a healthcare forum, or a liberal forum, one gets that same euphoria because talk is cheap. If one wants to really make a change in this country, one needs to get out of the forums, and into the fray. One needs to march peacefully on the state capitols. The day of writing letters to our senators and congressmen is past. They don't in most cases even read them. Staffers write any responses if one is offered. I wrote two intelligent letters to my congressional representative, and received nothing, not even an acknowledgment. This whole bs about the BATFE and Fast and Furious, makes ME furious. A million gun march is due. Send the message that we will not accept any more restrictions on firearm purchase, use or movement. Abolish the BATFE, or at lease remove the "F". Join the NRA or the GOA. Request a coordinated effort to start the parade on D.C. Guns in hand, we the people will threaten the tyrants that have dissolved our liberty. We have been commanded to do so for it is written
    And what country can preserve its liberties, if it's rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance?" - T. Jefferson
    WHO IS WITH ME?
    Last edited by weekendskp; 07-17-2011 at 11:32 AM. Reason: spelling and grammer
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12