Here we go... ATF to Require Information on Frequent Gunbuyers in Border States
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here we go... ATF to Require Information on Frequent Gunbuyers in Border States

Here we go... ATF to Require Information on Frequent Gunbuyers in Border States

ATF to Require Information on Frequent Gunbuyers in Border States - FoxNews.com

So the current administration F's UP in a big way all the way up the food chain, with operation FAST & FURIOUS (Which all gun owners in the US should be right now) and the BATFE (Bunch of A-holes Trampling Freedom Eagerly) decide they want to trace gun buyers and keep records? BULL-S H I T E!!!

Attempt to increase taxes and kill business, raise the debt ceiling and borrow more money for this administration to piss away, infringe on gun rights... The recipe for...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

3. Holder needs to be fired!!! Where is the outrage??? Another Black Demrat above the law.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

4. Outrage

Outrage is in knowledge if you don't know or care how can you be upset?
    But I don't know what race had to do with the story

Ya'll can go to the NRA site to sign the petition to fire holder. I already did.

6. Executive Order

This will make the Congress irrelevant

Swore to defend the constitution from both foreign and domestic. Guess I will have to do so.

8. So the current administration F's UP in a big way all the way up the food chain, with operation FAST & FURIOUS
    I think the program worked just as "intended".....as in pump up the "gun related" crime on the boarder and in Mexico so the people that will save us from ourselves can sweep in with some really big...new...fresh...unheard of...never tried...gun regulations...ya know just to help...save us.....from us....and the big bad gun dealers....they just never thought for a second that they were going to get caught...like all political scandals.
    Someone needs to go to flippin prison, Federal agents were murdered with weapon's that were "bought" with US taxpayer money under the program in question.(Ten million from the "stimulus bill")
    So no I think this was working just as intended....until the covers were pulled back.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertW View Post
    I think the program worked just as "intended".....as in pump up the "gun related" crime on the boarder and in Mexico so the people that will save us from ourselves can sweep in with some really big...new...fresh...unheard of...never tried...gun regulations...ya know just to help...save us.....from us....and the big bad gun dealers....they just never thought for a second that they were going to get caught...like all political scandals.
    Someone needs to go to flippin prison, Federal agents were murdered with weapon's that were "bought" with US taxpayer money under the program in question.(Ten million from the "stimulus bill")
    So no I think this was working just as intended....until the covers were pulled back.
    Of course it was set up that way... I agree. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was not part of the plan and the covers came off...

I have emotions and heartfelt sorrow for his family... Eric Holder and anyone else who had knowledge of or was responsible for the operation, needs to face justice and be held accountable...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Another ********* move by our Progressive, irrational government. I've already sent a letter to my Rep to do all within his power to abolish this.... whatever that may be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    Another ********* move by our Progressive, irrational government. I've already sent a letter to my Rep to do all within his power to abolish this.... whatever that may be.
    What exactly is a "*********"? Or are you just trying to be cute and get a word around the site's language filter in violation of forum rules? Enquiring minds want to know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast