Pakistan arresting those who helped us with killing OBL... Licensed 2 Carry problem
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pakistan arresting those who helped us with killing OBL... Licensed 2 Carry problem

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries

Pakistan arresting those who helped us with killing OBL... Licensed 2 Carry problem

"Licensed 2 Carry" stated in thier forum entry here that they are in the works to have their jackets, etc., made in Pakistan and India. Pakistan! How about some terror-free items instead, people? How about purchasing some American made products instead!
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

I agree...BUY AMERICAN!!!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

How about we lobby congress to lower the minimum wage to make it economical to produce these items in the U.S.? It would create jobs and stimulate the economy.

Stores don't care! they all sell crap from countries that are out to ruin America.

Just had a dealing with a company called DinoDirect.com. They say the warehouse is in los angeles calif. ( first lie )

Then they get your money and don't deliver. Screw all them foreign countries.

I will always do my best to buy American product in the future.
    Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    How about we lobby congress to lower the minimum wage to make it economical to produce these items in the U.S.? It would create jobs and stimulate the economy.
    How is lowering the minimum wage going to help the economy? The minimum wage is tantamount to slave labor. Minimum wage workers can't even afford to eat without food stamps, let alone buy goods and services. The high cost of goods in this country are due to high cost to produce the item; very little of that is labor. Energy, regulations, insurance, materials, and executive salaries are the bulk of the cost to produce anything in this country. Cut the government red tape and bureaucracy; Get the Fed to stop printing counterfeit money which drives up inflation, and the economy would correct itself.
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Quote Originally Posted by retiredman View Post
    Stores don't care! they all sell crap from countries that are out to ruin America.

Just had a dealing with a company called DinoDirect.com. They say the warehouse is in los angeles calif. ( first lie )

Then they get your money and don't deliver. Screw all them foreign countries.

I will always do my best to buy American product in the future.
    The stores you speak of are in business to make money. Shoppers are looking for bargins. If they could sell American made items and turn a proffit they would do that. Not enough people are willing to pay extra for better quality. They are looking for bargins. Who ever has the lesser price will make the sale. In a tight economy bargin shopping gets more intense. Just the way it is.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by weekendskp View Post
    How is lowering the minimum wage going to help the economy?
    Helps with job creation and takes a preemptive strike at inflation. Four things always happen when congress raises the minimum wage.
    1- Unemployment goes up.
    2- Increased inflationary presure.
    3- More outsourcing of jobs.
    4- Increased illegal imigration due to the increased demand for reasonably priced unskilled labor.

The minimum wage should never be adjusted for inflation, because the constant increase of it is causing the inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Helps with job creation and takes a preemptive strike at inflation. Four things always happen when congress raises the minimum wage.
    1- Unemployment goes up.
    2- Increased inflationary presure.
    3- More outsourcing of jobs.
    4- Increased illegal imigration due to the increased demand for reasonably priced unskilled labor.

The minimum wage should never be adjusted for inflation, because the constant increase of it is causing the inflation.
    So, are you are willing to work for Minimum Wage and without benefits the rest of your life. Or is that you just want other people to do it?

No one its being forced to run a fryer their whole life. And those that choose to, might have to do it without an xbox and 24's on their caprice.

I choose not work for minimum wage. I worked my ass off through college and got a good job. O agree, raising minimum wage hurts economy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast