Remember - 2012 is coming! Our Last Chance to Get Rid of Him.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remember - 2012 is coming! Our Last Chance to Get Rid of Him.

Remember - 2012 is coming! Our Last Chance to Get Rid of Him.

I forward this as received, without comment.
    Yes, he told us in advance what he planned to do. Few were listening.

The following is a narrative taken from a 2008 Sunday morning televised "Meet The Press'.

From Sunday's 07 Sept. 2008 11:48:04 EST, Televised "Meet the Press" THE THEN Senator Obama was asked about his stance on the American Flag.

General Bill Ginn' USAF (ret.) asked Obama to explain WHY he doesn't follow protocol when the National Anthem is played.

The General stated to Obama that according to the United States Code, Title 36, Chapter 10, Sec. 171...

During rendition of the national anthem, when the flag is displayed, all present (except those in uniform) are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Or, at the very least, "Stand and Face It".

NOW GET THIS !!

'Senator' Obama replied:

"As I've said about the flag pin, I don't want to be perceived as taking sides".. "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American flag is a symbol of oppression.." "The anthem itself conveys a war-like message. You know, the bombs bursting in air and all that sort of thing."

(ARE YOU READY FOR THIS???)

Obama continued: "The National Anthem should be 'swapped' for something less parochial and less bellicose. I like the song 'I'd Like To Teach the World To Sing'. If that were our anthem, then, I might salute it. In my opinion, we should consider reinventing our National Anthem as well as 'redesign' our Flag to better offer our enemies hope and love. It's my intention, if elected, to disarm America to the level of acceptance to our Middle East Brethren. If we, as a Nation of waring people, conduct ourselves like the nations of Islam, where peace prevails - - - perhaps a state or period of mutual accord could exist between our governments ...."

When I become President, I will seek a pact of agreement to end hostilities between those who have been at war or in a state of enmity, and a freedom from disquieting oppressive thoughts. We as a Nation, have placed upon the nations of Islam, an unfair injustice which is WHY my wife disrespects the Flag and she and I have attended several flag burning ceremonies in the past".

"Of course now, I have found myself about to become the President of the United States and I have put my hatred aside. I will use my power to bring CHANGE to this Nation, and offer the people a new path..My wife and I look forward to becoming our Country's First black Family. Indeed, CHANGE is about to overwhelm the United States of America "

WHAAAAAAAT, the Hell is that???

Yes, you read it right.

Sick to my Stomach, thats what I feel about that...Every Vetetan Alive or de ceased would be ashamed at what he said.

4. The question I have is how do we get all this passion that we all share in the minds of the American People??
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

The American people are a bunch of sheep for the most part, they just want to have an eazy life. He said he would take care of them, just like Hitler said and look what happened there. I hope the people will see where obama is going and stop him and hid SS thugs.

The non-producers will see their lively hood melt away if he's not re-elected. There are more non-producers that vote than producers. It's all about the numbers.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Cool

Wally: Sorry but Snopes.com has little credibility with me. It hasn't been too long ago that the organization was under fire and their statements questioned. I prefer to go by what I have seen and heard said by the Prez and his wife on TV. I have seen his "crotch" salute at events where the National Anthem was played and there was no question of whether he did it or not. If you like Snopes, by all means use it but you should also watch his gaffs for yourself and make your own determination.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Wally: Sorry but Snopes.com has little credibility with me. It hasn't been too long ago that the organization was under fire and their statements questioned. I prefer to go by what I have seen and heard said by the Prez and his wife on TV. I have seen his "crotch" salute at events where the National Anthem was played and there was no question of whether he did it or not. If you like Snopes, by all means use it but you should also watch his gaffs for yourself and make your own determination.
    I have found that they have a credibility issue especially when you search information about our dictator. You really have to dig deep these days because of all the Bravo Sierra out there.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Listen to what he says, then watch what he does. Nuff said.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

We all agree he needs to be gone, but instead of spreading false information, concentrate your efforts on finding a suitable replacement. The current batch of contenders has NO hope of unseating BO, and except for Ron Paul or Gary Johnson, we would be no better off. Mitt won't reduce the size of government. Look at his record on Obamneycare. And Bachmann is a retard who thinks the battles of Lexington and Concord happened in New Hampshire. Political elections in this country have become a "lessor of two evils" decision. Somewhere out there in this great country, there has to be a great man like Thomas Jefferson, or are all the great men gone?
    "The 2nd amendment was never intended to allow private citizens to 'keep and bear arms'. If it had, there would have been wording such as 'the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed'." -- Ken Konecki on Usenet, on 27 Jul 1992

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast