Are guns the best crime deterant?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are guns the best crime deterant?

Are guns the best crime deterant?

Of course they are. Here is a good article. It also had several links at the bottom, but I didn't check them out.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.p...w&pageId=57641
    Last edited by DrDavidM; 03-11-2008 at 12:32 PM.
    David

The only person available to protect you 24 hours a day is you.

Good article DrDavid. Thanks for posting. Now to forward that puppy around to a few more who should, (i.e. need to), read it.:icon_wink:

TY Dr.D great artticle......
    Glock Carrier in SC.

MufDady

someone needs to show that story the Obama and Hitlery.

Hmmm, that's makes me feel just little smarter for being right all this time.
    Unapologetic American
    NRA/IDPA/USPSA/GSSF

Makes perfect sense to me.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Good article. LE was the first to object to having CC in states. After they saw the writing on the wall how armed citizens have deterred crime they have done an about face. Most LE agencies now support CC. I'm glad to see them weigh in on the upcoming SC case!
    USAF Retired, CATM, SC CWP, NH NR CWP, NRA Benefactor
    To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them... -- Richard Henry Lee, 1787

9. While an armed citizenry is certainly not the sort to be victimized, neither are guns the best crime deterrent long term. Proper education in home of the value of life, the importance of integrity and a strong character with correct values is the best crime deterrent. Raise a generation that contains no criminals, and there will be no crime.

A bonus to having raised a generation that understand correct principles is they will not trade away their rights for security.

10. Proper education in home of the value of life, the importance of integrity and a strong character with correct values is the best crime deterrent. Raise a generation that contains no criminals, and there will be no crime.
    +1, but since that's not happening, I think I'll carry a gun.

11. The paradox of an entire society that understand their rights and accept their responsibilities. They will all carry a gun they will never have use against another member of their society.:)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast