H.e.b.

Thread: H.e.b.

H.e.b.

I will never shop at an HEB grocery store again. They spent a lot of money lobbying the Texas Legislation to keep police officers from verifying the status of aliens when being questioned for lawful purposes.
    Does HEB hire illegals? Hmmm, why else is this an issue for them?

Sanctuary cities must be done away with.

3. I don't live in TX anymore but wish we had HEB's in TN. Seems when the old family businesses like HEB and Randall's change hands when the founders got old and died fell into black holes of liberalism. My 2cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge43:214320
    I will never shop at an HEB grocery store again. They spent a lot of money lobbying the Texas Legislation to keep police officers from verifying the status of aliens when being questioned for lawful purposes.
    Does HEB hire illegals? Hmmm, why else is this an issue for them?

Sanctuary cities must be done away with.
    Please post your source. If your info can be verified then im with you. But we dont have too many choices. Its either HEB or Walmart. I prefer HEB, so before I go and quit supporting them with our business I would like to make sure its for a good reason. Thanks

It was all over the news. here is one HEB Supports Sanctuary Cities? - Texas Waterfowler Forums for lots more just google HEB + Sanctuary cities