Our Worthless Justice Dept.

Thread: Our Worthless Justice Dept.

Our Worthless Justice Dept.

IMHO, the BATFE, FBI, and Justice Department are mere pawns of an administration that is intent upon destroying OUR second amendment rights...all the while supporting the destruction of our county with activities such as the one depicted in the link.

"Average Joe Citizen" with a clean record could no more buy 300+ guns than a pig can fly.

Holder said he knew nothing about F&F until a week or two before Issa questioned him. But bragged about it a year earlier. Lied to somebody and I'd bet it was to Congress.

5. I say time him off to jail kicking and screaming. ALL OF THEM! We have so many laws and penalties they throw at the people so let us throw them into the same jury. Otherwise they literally get away with Treason and Murder.

Quote Originally Posted by S&W645 View Post
    Holder said he knew nothing about F&F until a week or two before Issa questioned him. But bragged about it a year earlier. Lied to somebody and I'd bet it was to Congress.
    If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember what you said.

Quote Originally Posted by dojoman View Post
    I say time him off to jail kicking and screaming. ALL OF THEM! We have so many laws and penalties they throw at the people so let us throw them into the same jury. Otherwise they literally get away with Treason and Murder.
    But they are not held accountable to same laws as "We The People" have to follow. The 2nd Amendment is there for a reason.
    Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress;
    but I repeat myself.
    Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by BigSlick View Post
    But they are not held accountable to same laws as "We The People" have to follow. The 2nd Amendment is there for a reason.
    Eggxacly! Let's all do with the talking and walk the talk by voting his big man out of office so all him and his cahoots will be out of office too...in the meantime, we have to grin and bear 'em bast***s...for now.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Eggxacly! Let's all do with the talking and walk the talk by voting his big man out of office so all him and his cahoots will be out of office too...in the meantime, we have to grin and bear 'em bast***s...for now.
    I'm with you, but unfortunately there are too many voters sucking off the government sow that would lose their livelihood. There are not enough producers voting to over ride the non producers.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    I'm with you, but unfortunately there are too many voters sucking off the government sow that would lose their livelihood. There are not enough producers voting to over ride the non producers.
    You are right...I just receive a post in my email about the added "non-producers" of this country -- the Muslims! If anyone doesn't know this yet, here it is....

THE CAMEL'S NOSE IS OFFICIALLY IN THE TENT IN MICHIGAN!!! The director of the Michigan Human Services department is named Ismael Ahmed.

It is all true. Check the Michigan website.

Muslim men are allowed to have as many as 4 wives. Many Muslims have immigrated into the U. S. and brought their 2-3-or 4 wives with them, but the U. S. does not allow multi marriages, so the man lists one wife as his, and signs the other 2 or 3 up as extended family on welfare and other free Government programs!

Michigan has the highest population of Muslims in the Unites States. When President Obama took office the United States paid several millions of dollars to have a large number of Palestinians, (All Muslim), immigrated here from Palestine. Why? I have no idea, do you! We don1t pay for other persons to immigrate here, and I'm sure that some of those Muslims moved into Michigan with the large current number of Muslims already established there.

So now in Michigan when you call the Public Assistance office you are Told to 3Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Spanish, or Press 3 for Arabic!

Every time you add a new language to an American program it requires an additional number of persons fluent in that language to process those persons who refuse to learn English in order to live here at an additional cost to the taxpayer! Why are we even allowing persons to immigrate here who cannot provide for themselves, and putting them in our welfare system?

Press 3 for Arabic.
    This is quite alarming!!! This seems to have happened clandestinely, for, as far as I know, no public announcement, or opportunity to vote on this was offered to the American people. They're just adopting an official stance, and very likely using tax-payer money for it, invarious capacities, without public knowledge or approval.

The following link takes you into the State of Michigan Public Assistance page, (as in Food Stamps etc). You won't have to scroll far before you see the assistance-letters options for ...(get this)..... English, Spanish, and ARABIC !!!

When did the ARABIC option sneak into our culture? Will we soon have to Listen to our governmental offices, stores, and other venues offer us the option of "pressing 3 for ARABIC?"

Check it out for yourself.
    DHS - Food Assistance

Please inform every red-blooded American you know, that this is happening. It is outrageous! The camel's nose is literally now OFFICIALLY under the tent!

YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK!!!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

There is a thread in this forum running that talks about this. As long as we have bleeding heart liberal progressives in power in this country catering to these groups, the flood gates are open.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan