Waht does "shall not be questioned" mean? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Waht does "shall not be questioned" mean?

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Oh, christian bashing... Hummm... Just like old times... Ghosts in the machine...
    Do you even know where the Iberian peninsula is? The post I was replying to was criticizing Fascist dictators.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Do you even know where the Iberian peninsula is? The post I was replying to was criticizing Fascist dictators.
    AND most of them wore badges!!!!!!!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Or at least advocated their use...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Waht does "shall not be questioned" mean?
    Let me give you an example, OK?

President Obama goes to a primary school to talk to the kids to get a little PR. After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and Obama asks him his name.

" Walter," responds the little boy.

"And what is your question, Walter?"

"I have 4 questions:
    First, why did the USA Bomb Libya without the support of the Congress?
    Second, why do you keep saying you fixed the economy when it's actually worse?
    Third, why did you say that Jeremiah Wright was your mentor, then said that you knew nothing about his preachings and beliefs?
    Fourth, why are we so worried about Brazil drilling for oil, but we aren't allowed to?"

Just then, the bell rings for recess. Obama informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Obama says, "OK, where were we? Oh, that's right: question time. Who has a question?"

Another little boy puts up his hand. Obama points him out and asks him his name.

"Steve," he responds.

"And what is your question, Steve?"

Actually, I have 6 questions.
    First, why did the USA Bomb Libya without the support of the Congress?
    Second, why do you keep saying you fixed the economy when it's actually worse?
    Third, why did you say that Jeremiah Wright was your mentor, then said that you knew nothing about his preachings and beliefs?
    Fourth, why are we so worried about Brazil drilling for oil, but we aren't allowed to?
    Fifth, why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?
    And sixth, what the heck happened to Walter?"

And that my dear nogods, is an example of "shall NOT be questioned". Happy now???
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    FDR had a bad habit of playing loosely with the Constitution at times. (Like a certain current Oval Office dweller I could name.)

Besides, it only states "shall not be questioned"..... don't say squat about paying them! LOL!

I could also mean that if Joe the Congresscritter uses taxpayer money to bet on the Lakers and loses.... if he tells OBM to pay xxx kilobucks to Willie the Bookie... it "shall not be questioned?" LOL!

Kind of like ".... shall not be infringed upon." As soon as one states something that seems set in concrete, there are ever so many Lawyers who are willing to make their "name" by coming up with an exception to the "rule".

With a pet "Holder" at the reins of the Justice Dept., if Obama thought he could get away with a 14th Ammendment "play", he would do it. But, there are a number of citizens who are (finally) beginning to look askance at his free and easy disdain for the Constitution he is sworn to uphold.

GG
    Like I stated; political suicide...
    Chicago, Is that not Obama's old stomping grounds? Posner is the son of a noted political liberal... No surprise...

Obama would try and paint himself as the savior... Most American's are not in favor of a continued raising of the debt limit.. Maybe doing the will of the people would be a nice refreshing change we all could believe in...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

7. Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Shall not be questioned. Hitler, Castro, Pol Pot, Hugo Chavez ALL have said that should not be questioned. Hell, after a little car mishap, Teddy Boy didn't want to be questioned either.
    Mary Joe's death was a sacrifice, otherwise that piece of Sh! T my have been president.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by mappow View Post
    Ohhh Nooooooo! I see this thread being railroaded into a "CCW Armband" discusion. I guess that goes along with the CCW sash, CCW Cape, CCW headband, and of course the infamous CCW Badge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12