Very Disturbing email I just received... - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Very Disturbing email I just received...

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit 45 acp View Post
    Brother I'm sorry to tell you EVERYDAY is 1 word, you must've learned that from BUSH!!!!!! You really should improve on yourself before pointing out one's flaws!!!!!
    Detroit: The word "every" is properly used being all taken severally; being each within a range of possibilities. "Everyday" is used routinely but that is not to say that the writer was wrong in his usage. Personally, I like to try to stick to the general subject when commenting on other's posts and do not try correct their grammar. Some writers on here are literally terrible in their composition but they do get their point across so I let it go at that. I do, sometimes, get riled and say things on here that I possibly shouldn't but I try to keep the comment from being too obnoxious. Doesn't always work but I do try and, as you know, I sometimes apologize when I feel I may have gone a little too far. Now, back to the subject, Obama stinks!
    Last edited by Oldgrunt; 07-28-2011 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Spelling

"Every" day is adjective/noun. "Everyday" is adjective only.

Every day I wear these shoes.
    I wear these shoes often, because they are my everyday shoes.

You're all nuts, and I should be president.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Detroit 45 acp View Post
    You are really in need of some time out of the house!!!!! Obama is 100% better than G.W. BUSH get over it brother!!!!!
    Just make sure you're not carrying when you're smokin whatever it is you're smokin. That would be illegal brother

5. Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Detroit: The word "every" is properly used being all taken severally; being each within a range of possibilities. "Everyday" is used routinely but that is not to say that the writer was wrong in his usage. Personally, I like to try to stick to the general subject when commenting on other's posts and do not try correct their grammar. Some writers on here are literally terrible in their composition but they do get their point across so I let it go at that. I do, sometimes, get riled and say things on here that I possibly shouldn't but I try to keep the comment from being too obnoxious. Doesn't always work but I do try and, as you know, I sometimes apologize when I feel I may have gone a little too far. Now, back to the subject, Obama stinks!
    Old grunt, you are being much too polite....He sucks! Unless of course you are a moocher then you
    will compare him to Bush.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I got an email that said obama want to rid the country of the Eagle.

He wants a skunk now it matches his color black and white! and they both stink

Hey it was just a email!
    Crime has no boundaries - Carry Safe!

Detroit 45 acp Guest
    You guys are really humorous it keeps me going at work keep up the good work people!!!!! Obama is the truth sorry just mu opinion!!!!!! LOL LMAO!!!!!! You can always vote for someone else good luck .....

Detroit 45 acp Guest
    May God help us all!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    "Every" day is adjective/noun. "Everyday" is adjective only.

Every day I wear these shoes.
    I wear these shoes often, because they are my everyday shoes.

You're all nuts, and I should be president.
    Nope. You can't qualify, you have too many guns. I do believe you would be much better than what we have however. I'll vote for you when you run! Hope you get another pair of shoes.

10. I really don't see the humor in his path of destruction.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

"Just "mu" opinion" Detroit? I thunk you were perfekt, and could do no wrong! Oh that was Obamma!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast