Very Disturbing email I just received... - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Very Disturbing email I just received...

It was posted in the right section after all ... aaaaah, we all DO LOVE a good conspiracy theory, don't we?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Detroit 45 acp View Post
    If you guys & gals are crying what are the BABIES gonna do????? So stop acting like children and exercise your RIGHT to VOTE!!!!!!
    There is "No Right to Vote"!!!!!!!!LOL That's what got us here in the first place, morons going to the voting booth not to mention dead voters as well.....I always encourage the ignorant voter "not to vote".!!!!!! LMAO I would definatly encourage you to stay home with mommie and watch re-runs of the "Jeffersons" next election cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!.LOL Detroit, did you ever read the fable "The Boy Who Cryed Wolf"??????????LMAO
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Durn it. I neglected to hit the "quote" function. I should go ahead and get my first cup of java B4 doing this....
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit 45 acp View Post
    If you guys & gals are crying what are the BABIES gonna do????? So stop acting like children and exercise your RIGHT to VOTE!!!!!!
    Whew, had a coffee. Ok, Detroit, were you serious and if so was this your very first attempt at trying to be serious regarding politics? I applaud your effort, but I do hope such naivite was purposeful in that if you were trying to display extreme simplicity with a touch of ignorance in a comical way, then you indeed have a sophisticated sense of humor and the joke is on the rest of us. If not, well, have a great day and don't cross till the light says "walk".
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

No way, anyone is better than Oboma

7. Quote Originally Posted by Detroit 45 acp View Post
    Brother I'm sorry to tell you EVERYDAY is 1 word, you must've learned that from BUSH!!!!!! You really should improve on yourself before pointing out one's flaws!!!!!
    Actually, if you are writing of something you do each day, which the original author was, then you use the non-compound phrase "every day", whereas the word "everyday" is an adjective used to describe something that is either done regularly or is ordinary."

And I simply can't resist telling you that you MUST HAVE (must've is not an accepted contraction) learned that from Obama's teleprompter! Or Clinton. Try a dictionary next time.

White House decor? Really, true or not, who cares? We've got bigger things to worry about (such as the current debt ceiling debate) than the decorations in the Oval Office.

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    Funny, he's still blaming Bush for everything. Where is his plan for the deficit? He hasn't produced one. He's sitting back critizing everyone else. This is what happens when you elect a community organizer as Chief Executive Officer.

BTW, Obama, in 2.5 years, has accumulated more defecit than every president in history combined. But that's Bush's fault right? This man broke nearly every campaign promise. Every day I check the mail looking for my Obama prize and it isn't there.
    Umm, no he hasn't. Check YOUR facts too.

http://www.politifact.com/new-jersey...debt-has-grow/

"An April report by the nonpartisan Pew Fiscal Analysis Initiative analyzed the difference in the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office’s projections of publicly held debt and the actual debt from 2001 to 2011. The report found that about two-thirds of debt growth -- expressed as a percentage of the gross domestic product -- during that time resulted from new legislation, some of which was enacted under Bush.

The report said the Bush tax cuts, wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the 2009 stimulus are three of the five "most significant legislative drivers" of the debt, but also notes that "no single policy or piece of legislation, however, is overwhelmingly responsible" for the increase."

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy View Post
    White House decor? Really, true or not, who cares? We've got bigger things to worry about (such as the current debt ceiling debate) than the decorations in the Oval Office.
    When he wears a bed sheet on his head, has sand, palm trees and camels in the background, I'll worry. Until then, I am just counting off the days to November 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit 45 acp View Post
    Brother I'm sorry to tell you EVERYDAY is 1 word, you must've learned that from BUSH!!!!!! You really should improve on yourself before pointing out one's flaws!!!!!
    Damn, with all my education I spelled a word wrong? I'm a terrible person. Sorry, the grammer was correct as used in this case. That all you got?

Every day of my life I listen to another defensive Dem. Well, explain Slobama's plan for defecit reduction. I can.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast