more obama thinking - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: more obama thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit 45 acp:216351
    Yeah kind of like bush in Iraq looking for WMDs!!! Give me a break you all are a bunch of cry children!!!
    Yeah! You bunch of Cry Children! Obama is only a crappy president cuz of Bush! Bush made barry suck at economics and public speaking!

Riiight....sounds a lot like "the dog ate my homework" if you ask me.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Horkos View Post
    Yeah! You bunch of Cry Children! Obama is only a crappy president cuz of Bush! Bush made barry suck at economics and public speaking!

Riiight....sounds a lot like "the dog ate my homework" if you ask me.
    Just my retirement
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Hey Guys...

more obama thinking-no-fishing.jpg

It seems like an attempt..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit 45 acp View Post
    Obama 2012 you guys must be unemployed LOL LMAO!!!!!!
    Detroit: Old son, I have tried to give you the benefit of doubt while reading your posts. I have come to the conclusion that you must be one of those citizens who looks for government handouts and the only way you can get them is by being a Democrat and Obama fan. Those benefits are about to run out and you are about to come to the realization that everything in life is not free, regardless of your ethnic or political persuasion. People on here try to make a statement and generally back them up with facts and some rather persuasive arguments. You, on the other hand, have not offered any opinions of any merit. All you can do is sit on the sideline and snipe at others. Sniping isn't all bad and a lot of us do it in jest with others
    on here. Are we to assume that you do not possess the intellect to present an opinion on a given subject and that you can't seem to keep up with the thread in which you make your posts? If you can make an intelligent post about whatever subject may be going on, we would all welcome your participation and input. If, on the other hand, you are unable to do so, I for one, will just ignore your posts in the future and let you swing in the wind. I don't know if others will follow suit but you may find it rather lonely on here. You have a good day now, ya' heah?

6. Old grunt sir, this poster has come from " move on" and are plants to disrupt the flow of intelligent dialog. What possible motive could there be?
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Detroit 45 acp Guest
    Sorry oldgrunt NO handouts in my house been working at FORD 14 year's now"SKILLED TRADES " buddy!!!! That ain't dog years either LMAO you guys are hilarious trying to show your intelligence online LOL give me a brake are you upset because the best man who ran WON the job stop your crying go back to work if your income is low!!!! If you ask me you must be the one waiting on the 1st and the 15th for your government handouts I on the other hand get a GREAT paycheck EVERY week rain or shine sleet or snow so say what you want and I'll buy what I want and VOTE for who I wish ..... keep in mind I only post when I'm at work to pass my time dummy!!!! I'm sure a lot of you guys don't have friends or wives so you post silly stuff all-day I'll be spending time with my wife who also work's for FORD life is good from my view sucks to be you guys I get off in 15 minutes LMAO LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit 45 acp:216396
    Sorry oldgrunt NO handouts in my house been working at FORD 14 year's now"SKILLED TRADES " buddy!!!! That ain't dog years either LMAO you guys are hilarious trying to show your intelligence online LOL give me a brake are you upset because the best man who ran WON the job stop your crying go back to work if your income is low!!!! If you ask me you must be the one waiting on the 1st and the 15th for your government handouts I on the other hand get a GREAT paycheck EVERY week rain or shine sleet or snow so say what you want and I'll buy what I want and VOTE for who I wish ..... keep in mind I only post when I'm at work to pass my time dummy!!!! I'm sure a lot of you guys don't have friends or wives so you post silly stuff all-day I'll be spending time with my wife who also work's for FORD life is good from my view sucks to be you guys I get off in 15 minutes LMAO LOL!!!
    In textbooks when they site a given example of delusion, this is what you would read. This is my last response to any thing this "member" posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Detroit: Old son, I have tried to give you the benefit of doubt while reading your posts. I have come to the conclusion that you must be one of those citizens who looks for government handouts and the only way you can get them is by being a Democrat and Obama fan. Those benefits are about to run out and you are about to come to the realization that everything in life is not free, regardless of your ethnic or political persuasion. People on here try to make a statement and generally back them up with facts and some rather persuasive arguments. You, on the other hand, have not offered any opinions of any merit. All you can do is sit on the sideline and snipe at others. Sniping isn't all bad and a lot of us do it in jest with others
    on here. Are we to assume that you do not possess the intellect to present an opinion on a given subject and that you can't seem to keep up with the thread in which you make your posts? If you can make an intelligent post about whatever subject may be going on, we would all welcome your participation and input. If, on the other hand, you are unable to do so, I for one, will just ignore your posts in the future and let you swing in the wind. I don't know if others will follow suit but you may find it rather lonely on here. You have a good day now, ya' heah?
    And I thought no one notices...I'm with you, man...just ignore him.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

You work for Ford hmmm...I and friends own stock in Ford, One of my friends retired from Ford a few years back. She moved back to the greater Detroit area. I'm sure she and the other retirees appreciate you posting while on the job. Please note that Ford did not take bailout money.
    So you post on this forum while working, seems to me that is both unsafe and not being productive for your wage that is negotiated thru the UAW. I work thru a Union too! and I resent anyone who makes any union look like they have to much time on thier hands at work. So I e mailed my friends and informed them of the fact that you post here while building a product that they have put thier hard earned money into. Now that being said. I will be making a few phone calls to Detriot on Monday, as I was just laid off because of Obama policies. Hopefully I will only be out of work for a week. I work for Walgreens Construction Div., and am regulary called back to work because I am productive and doing my job instead of goofing off.
    Have a nice day and start looking over your shoulder as you will be watched and Hopefully terminated. So that my investment in the Ford Company that you work for will make a Profit each year.
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Yeah kind of like bush in Iraq looking for WMDs!!! Give me a break you all are a bunch of cry children!!!
    For your information, America sold those WMD's to Iraq decades earlier. He got rid of them somewhere and it wasn't in his character to destroy them. Where did they go?
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast