more obama thinking - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: more obama thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit 45 acp View Post
    Sorry oldgrunt NO handouts in my house been working at FORD 14 year's now"SKILLED TRADES " buddy!!!! That ain't dog years either LMAO you guys are hilarious trying to show your intelligence online LOL give me a brake are you upset because the best man who ran WON the job stop your crying go back to work if your income is low!!!! If you ask me you must be the one waiting on the 1st and the 15th for your government handouts I on the other hand get a GREAT paycheck EVERY week rain or shine sleet or snow so say what you want and I'll buy what I want and VOTE for who I wish ..... keep in mind I only post when I'm at work to pass my time dummy!!!! I'm sure a lot of you guys don't have friends or wives so you post silly stuff all-day I'll be spending time with my wife who also work's for FORD life is good from my view sucks to be you guys I get off in 15 minutes LMAO LOL!!!
    But your not working. You're on the Internet. I can think of thousands of people that Ford could hire that would actually do their work. Lucky you don't work for me.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1:216458
    Yeah kind of like bush in Iraq looking for WMDs!!! Give me a break you all are a bunch of cry children!!!
    For your information, America sold those WMD's to Iraq decades earlier. He got rid of them somewhere and it wasn't in his character to destroy them. Where did they go?
    As I agree with you, to attempt reason with a fool via facts is in it self a foolish endeavor. Just ignore such idiocy and remain above reproach by responding to posts worth your time. As the saying goes "cast not your pearls unto swine". Just a bit of unsolicited advice. No offense intended.

My vote is for Obama 2012!!!!!!
    detroit...now I know what you do with your spare time...You go girl!!!

Do not go down to his level...just ignore all his posts and one day, he and many like him will go away. There will always be one like him who will stir the pot. He will go away one day and come back with another username. I am done with him...and all like him.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    For your information, America sold those WMD's to Iraq decades earlier. He got rid of them somewhere and it wasn't in his character to destroy them. Where did they go?
    Montreal Canada
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    He got rid of them somewhere and it wasn't in his character to destroy them. Where did they go?
    The Bekaa Valley (Lebanon), verified by U.S. military surveillance satellite images of Iraqi caravans days before invasion.
    ~ Truth Is Hate To Those Who Hate The Truth ~

Detroit 45 acp Guest
    Who cares about you seeya you're unemployed how can you afford the internet??? Call who you like I give 2 ducks you're just mad because I'm working and you're not maybe if you were more productive and not posting on this site and maybe fill out some applications your life would be more fulfilling I will never look over my shoulder LOL I run the maintenance for the place and to hell with the union I work on management end stupid now you and your buddies go look for work LMAO!!!!!! Just to let you know those little piss ant shares you hold in stock trust me we will not miss that Lil money LOL I grossed more by the month of may than you made all year and as for the other fella who said Ford has thousands of people looking for work true but let me fill you in on something they recruited me so that tells you how skilled I am dummy I don't look for jobs they look for me jackass now see that's what happens when you bust your hump and obtain skills instead of crying like this chumps you are LOL LMAO!!!!!!!!! Sucks to be you hateful bummsssss.

more obama thinking-e72e96c2629d.jpg
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

Detroit 45 acp Guest
    LOL LMAO!!!! The truth hurts don't it???

Detroit 45 acp Guest
    And yes bc1 I'm very lucky I don't work for food I mean you same thing ya cheap chump LOL!!!! You couldn't afford me trust me you can't afford what I'm worth because if you could you wouldn't be POSTING on this site you would be busy running a major corporation you dip stick LOL LMAO!!!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast