more obama thinking - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: more obama thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Do not go down to his level...just ignore all his posts and one day, he and many like him will go away. There will always be one like him who will stir the pot. He will go away one day and come back with another username. I am done with him...and all like him.
    I agree, however I couldn't resist. I will ignore him also from now on!

Detroit 45 acp Guest
    I don't get caught up in your crap I hold my ground!!!!!! People always search out folks who think silly like most of you guys do not all but a few of you are ridiculous trash talking looking for someone to back you up cowardly action by cowards!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit 45 acp View Post
    I don't get caught up in your crap I hold my ground!!!!!! People always search out folks who think silly like most of you guys do not all but a few of you are ridiculous trash talking looking for someone to back you up cowardly action by cowards!!!!!
    Spoken like the progressive liberal you are.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit 45 acp View Post
    I will never look over my shoulder LOL I run the maintenance for the place and to hell with the union.
    Is that why the toilets don't flush? Everyone's on the Internet. I wish I could work cleaning the toilets there. But I'm unfortunate. I was only a puny tech investor who retired at 48. Now I'm a... "sportin' man." Nothing like waking to the smell of capitalism.

I'm actually having fun with this guy. I think he's just giving us all a good ribbing.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Thanks Detroit 45 now I know your department, makes my job easier. At any rate thing will change and if you sold someone down the river, they will figure it out. The Union guys will figure out who you are too. You are disgrace to the working man.
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Detroit 45 acp Guest
    Seeya good luck I'm not hard to find so do what you gotta do loser LOL LMAO!!!

8. Seeya, don't feed the animals...it only encourages more of the same.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor:216778
    Seeya, don't feed the animals...it only encourages more of the same.
    I agree. Feeding strays only encourages them to keep coming back for more. Ignore them and they tend to move on.
    Not to mention all volunteered information is likely to be false. Truth for such ilk is as rare as courtesy.

Anyone but obama 2012

Not unemployed, just extremely tired of all the liberal rhetoric. They have accomplished nothing, while claiming success at every turn. They are also enemies to all law abiding gun owners, so why are you in support of him?

When did an OPEN CARRY FORUM go to straight politics! I signed up for this to learn and teach what information I have about firearms and ccl laws. I believe as do most of the good people on these threads that we need to stick to firearms. If you read through this particular thread at the end all I have seen is ramblings of both sides and nothing of any substance. You wanna talk guns awesome! You wanna talk politics there's an app for that!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast