more obama thinking - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: more obama thinking

Sorry. Wasn't aware you were on a phone.

3. Xd. Are you drunk or high on something?? You are in the politic section of this forum. If you want dialog pertaining to guns, check out the gun related topic section. Take a few moments to get familiar how this works. Hope this helps, stay sober.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor:216800
    Xd. Are you drunk or high on something?? You are in the politic section of this forum. If you want dialog pertaining to guns, check out the gun related topic section. Take a few moments to get familiar how this works. Hope this helps, stay sober.
    On my phone all it says is threads sorry.

5. No problem, glad I could be helpful.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by XD40FAN:216802
    Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor:216800
    Xd. Are you drunk or high on something?? You are in the politic section of this forum. If you want dialog pertaining to guns, check out the gun related topic section. Take a few moments to get familiar how this works. Hope this helps, stay sober.
    On my phone all it says is threads sorry.
    I did the same thing. Bit of a learning curve with the phone apps. Especially with the State specific threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit 45 acp View Post
    Seeya good luck I'm not hard to find so do what you gotta do loser LOL LMAO!!!
    So your not afriad of losing your job! Oh yeah I go back to work Tuesday and I get to go to Detroit next week. I could care less what you make because when I'm off, I fish in my paid for cash 42' Bertram in the Fl. Keys where I live in my paid in full house. You see I never stop making money. That is why I invest in Companies that make money. It's not always what your skills are but who you know to make life Great!

I don't need luck to get anybody I want to get.
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday

Detroit 45 acp Guest
    Good luck please come to Detroit and look me up LOL!!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345