Finally, a Voter Fraud Conviction - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally, a Voter Fraud Conviction

I don't know what state and precinct you guys are voting in but in duval county florida I have to show them my license or voter registration card and we just voted on our mayor. They are required to list all registered voters and have to match them up with id and list.

Quote Originally Posted by TooCalm View Post
    I don't like the voter ID bill. There are plenty of dirt poor people out there who simply can't afford to buy a ID. Being homeless and destitute should not void a persons right to vote!
    I don't know about where you all live, but here in NH it costs just $10 for a five year ID. Those poor and destitute folk can find that amount of money just about anywhere. Driver license cost is only $50 for five years, which can also be obtained, but not so easily.

Too Easy

Why are we such an easy going and accepting country. This country is supposed to be ran by "the people" and if your not part of that group, you shouldn't be allowed to vote. If you don't like it, go cry about it.

5. I like the ID deal, not creating a new ID but the one that you use to driver license and like getting a license to drive your car most places require a home address on a phone or electric bill. This makes sense, but again when you plug one hone another appears.
    'I have met one person in life that fits two of the best features ever...... An AMERICAN SOLDIER'

Ten dollars to you and me is not much just as one million dollars is not much to men like Bill Gates, but to me one million dollars is a fortune, just like ten dollars is to the poor homeless men, women, and children in this country.
    In NC we register to vote and when the time comes we are ask our name and address, answer the questions correctly and you get to vote. That's it. No photo ID. By the way, our governor just vetoed a photo ID bill.

Ten dollars to you and me is not much just as one million dollars is not much to men like Bill Gates, but to me one million dollars is a fortune, just like ten dollars is to the poor homeless men, women, and children in this country.
    In NC we register to vote and when the time comes we are ask our name and address, answer the questions correctly and you get to vote. That's it. No photo ID. By the way, our governor just vetoed a photo ID bill.
    Sorry, but can't prove who you are with valid ID, you don't get to do a lot of things in this country.Voting is now one of them in SC.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by Kerzhan View Post
    That's not valid. Foreign nationals can own a home in the USA, and they don't have the right to vote. Otherwise, as long as you're not saying that one must own a home to be entitled to vote I can see that being an interesting form of ID... except for the fact that I don't know any people that run around with deeds in their wallet.
    Ding!! Correct... A valid form of ID indicating citizenship... You should have to prove US citizenship to vote here, Period...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

So why aren't these "get out the vote" groups helping their target audience get proper ID's? IIRC in most states you cannot receive SNAP or Public Housing benefits without a picture ID.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12