Finally, a Voter Fraud Conviction
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Finally, a Voter Fraud Conviction

Finally, a Voter Fraud Conviction

The Lame Stream hasn't touched this story. Propaganda at it's finest, NOT REPORTING THE NEWS.

Mississippi NAACP | Voter Fraud | Prison | The Daily Caller
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Look, I myself am a registered Independent who has voted for both Democrats and Republicans (probably more for Democrats though) and even I can't see what Democrats find wrong with voter ID laws. Simply put, if a person casting a ballot isn't required to prove that they are who they say they are, then it's quite easy to vote under a different name. If requiring voters to show ID in order to cast a ballot is racist, then so is requiring people to show them for tobacco and alcohol sales, to cash a check, to visit someone in jail, to get a marriage license, to buy firearms, as well as lots of other things most people take for granted. Sheesh!

Quote Originally Posted by tattedupboy:216347
    Look, I myself am a registered Independent who has voted for both Democrats and Republicans (probably more for Democrats though) and even I can't see what Democrats find wrong with voter ID laws. Simply put, if a person casting a ballot isn't required to prove that they are who they say they are, then it's quite easy to vote under a different name....
    I think you answered your own question there. Again liberal democrat folks use the Race Card and discrimination as a smoke and mirror trick. Or bait an switch if you like that analogy better.

Not surprising in the least... Valid ID should be required to vote... Especially in the next election cycle. Laws ought to be in place...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry:216372
    Not surprising in the least... Valid ID should be required to vote... Especially in the next election cycle. Laws ought to be in place...
    Totaly agree. But how likely is that? All those boney finger bastards have to do is scream "racist" and start pointing those double crossed fingers and weak spined republicans get their panties in a bunch start worrying about their next election.

Quote Originally Posted by Horkos View Post
    Totaly agree. But how likely is that? All those boney finger bastards have to do is scream "racist" and start pointing those double crossed fingers and weak spined republicans get their panties in a bunch start worrying about their next election.
    Proof of citizenship via valid ID should be required to vote... Yea it's gonna piss some folks off.

That seems to be the mode of the game here. Let us worry about the next period, quarter, inning rather than focusing on the one at hand...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

8. Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Proof of citizenship via valid ID should be required to vote... Yea it's gonna piss some folks off.

That seems to be the mode of the game here. Let us worry about the next period, quarter, inning rather than focusing on the one at hand...
    Proof of owning a home should entile a vote
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    That's not valid. Foreign nationals can own a home in the USA, and they don't have the right to vote. Otherwise, as long as you're not saying that one must own a home to be entitled to vote I can see that being an interesting form of ID... except for the fact that I don't know any people that run around with deeds in their wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    Owning a home? Why?
    Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.

Benjamin Franklin

I don't like the voter ID bill. There are plenty of dirt poor people out there who simply can't afford to buy a ID. Being homeless and destitute should not void a persons right to vote!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast