The Essential Rules Of Tyranny

Thread: The Essential Rules Of Tyranny

Angry The Essential Rules Of Tyranny

Does any of this sound familiar? Thought so.
    Pay particular attention to Rule 4.

http://t.co/DPrPZXD

Soverign State of Poverty Knob near Tennessee
    This article seems to be DEAD ON. I only hope it is not too late to turn it around.
    Let's hear it for Gun Free Zones... Public places where the criminal has a monopoly
    on self defense. - Gary Nelson 2012

Excellent Article. The more dissemination of information like this. The more we may still have a chance.
    KEEP posting Beau, you're definitely on the RIGHT track!
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

Quote Originally Posted by WB9IIE View Post
    This article seems to be DEAD ON. I only hope it is not too late to turn it around.
    This knowledge is decades old. It's been too late for a long time now.
    America's Epitaph
    Since They Did Not See Fit To Acknowledge God, He Gave Them Over To A Depraved Mind, To Do What Should Not Be Done

Knowledge is a learned trait. While I agree it's been out there for a long time. Expanding ones education should always be at the fore front of ones life. At this junction of US history, I will try to not only educate myself further, but try to assist my fellow citizen in at least a basic understanding of past history. (As best as they'll listen)
    The eternal optimist.
    "The smallest minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." --author and philosopher Ayn Rand (1905-1982)

7. Good find Beau. Looks like we are right on course playing out the Democates play book. (with most Rep of course).
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

If you are saying BUSH did this with fears of terrorism, the patriot act, homeland security, and god knows what richard cheney has done then I agree.