This Guy Will Be President One Day....Wish It Was Tomorrow.

Thread: This Guy Will Be President One Day....Wish It Was Tomorrow.

Exclamation This Guy Will Be President One Day.

That's good stuff. Hope he keeps on track.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

4. Yeah it's one of the reasons I voted for him.
    Hopefully he won't get dirtied by some of the trash that's there.

He's good looking too --
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Hmmm, Allen West as pres, Marco Rubio as vice = unbeatable by the Obamanator in 2012!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

The Kanye West/Michael Bolton ticket was always a bad idea, IMHO. I still want to see Essie Mae Washington-Williams for president, she's got the political petigree.

I like West. (Even sent him a contribution for his campaign, not MY Rep./District.) He calls 'em as he sees 'em. My kind of Leader.

Sort of a slimmed down, darker version of NJ Gov Christie. LOL!

I really got cheered when he referred to Wasserwoman-Schultz as "vile". (DEAD BANG ON! Fire for effect!)

You could almost hear her complaint: "WELL! I never!!!!!!" (Maybe it's about time someone did! LOL!)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    I like West. (Even sent him a contribution for his campaign, not MY Rep./District.) He calls 'em as he sees 'em. My kind of Leader.

I really got cheered when he referred to Wasserwoman-Schultz as "vile". (DEAD BANG ON! Fire for effect!)

You could almost hear her complaint: "WELL! I never!!!!!!" (Maybe it's about time someone did! LOL!)

GG
    Wasserwoman-Schultz as "vile". Swap the letters around and you'd be closer. EVIL!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post

GG
    You and me both...sent him my contribution too. On the other hand, that itchy bitsy double tongued woman took advantage of her being a woman to say things about men because she thought she is untouchable. Wrong...!! ...she met more than her match with West. Marco Rubio, Allan West and/or Rick Perry...sad if neither of them will run in 2012...
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS