Dr. Walter Willams on Why Obama Can't Lose in 2012 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dr. Walter Willams on Why Obama Can't Lose in 2012

Don't be too sure about the Union vote, either. Teamsters notoriously swing from one party to the other, and the more intelligent unions like the IBEW want what is best for their members. What is best for their members is a good economy where EVERYONE is making money. Obama has certainly NOT delivered that, nor has he kept any of the promises that he made to unions when he was running. I can tell you, as I union leader, I do not encourage voting for Obama. His disastrous economic policies have hurt working union members far more than ANYTHING Republicans have done in the past. When you don't have a job, it really does not matter which union (if any) you belong to.

Quote Originally Posted by twogunwilly View Post
    Herman Cain probably is the only man who can swing the black vote. We may have to find a half Latino, half Black, gender confused Muslim that raises Alpacas(but all Conservative) for VP to get the rest of them
    I wish people would stop with the totally stupid race baiting! Herman Cain and Marco Rubio are 2 complete political jokes that keep on being fueled with this nations recent obsession to elect minority candidates. How stupid do people have to get?

First off I have no disdain for either of these men. But THEY ARE NOT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES! Either of them. Herman Cain ran a pizza franchise, and Marco Rubio ran a grand total of NOTHING. Yet the American people slobber over them as if they were the only 2 candidates on the Republican ticket that were worth voting for. How foolish can these individuals be? Marco Rubio is a nice kid. But he is a freshman Senator who isn't even wet behind the ears yet politically, and we want this guy on the Presidential ticket? Why? The same with Herman Cain.

"OH.. Have You Heard Marco Speak?" "OH..Herman Cain is just SOOOOOO...Brilliant!" When will these idiot's grow up? They all fell for this in the last election with that black idiot Hussein. Now they all want a repeat performance? Everybody knows if Herman Cain and Marco Rubio were white, and their names were John Smith and Steve Johnson, no one would give a rats ass if everything else was the same in their speeches or comments. They are voting on their race, nothing more or less.

We have gone from a nation that has been in the past, tolerant of minorities, to a nation that has become totally obsessed by them. Remember people aren't leaving Africa because it is so wonderful there. No more than people are leaving Cuba because it's so beautiful there. And these are the people we want as our President? Before you flame me, and call me a "racist" on this, please point out one single country on the face of this planet that is populated by, and run by blacks or Hispanics, that is so beautiful and wonderful we would want to model our own country after it. Then please explain why we need people of their nationality and race to lead our country? Into what? Wealth and prosperity, (i.e. Hope & Change), like Hussein as so promised? And delivered what? Now go ahead and tell me Marco Rubio is "Cuban" and not "Hispanic".....As if that matters. Bill T.

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post

Herman Cain ran a pizza franchise
    Yes, thus securing the Italian vote
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

Don't forget the dead... they vote democrat too

Soverign State of Poverty Knob near Tennessee
    "Punch

Don't be too sure about the Union vote, either. Teamsters notoriously swing from one party to the other, and the more intelligent unions like the IBEW want what is best for their members. What is best for their members is a good economy where EVERYONE is making money. Obama has certainly NOT delivered that, nor has he kept any of the promises that he made to unions when he was running. I can tell you, as I union leader, I do not encourage voting for Obama. His disastrous economic policies have hurt working union members far more than ANYTHING Republicans have done in the past. When you don't have a job, it really does not matter which union (if any) you belong to."

I'm basically "right-to-work," but agree with your post at the top of page 2.
    Let's hear it for Gun Free Zones... Public places where the criminal has a monopoly
    on self defense. - Gary Nelson 2012

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12