Deal Reached On Budget Talks

Thread: Deal Reached On Budget Talks

Deal Reached On Budget Talks

Forgive me for being frank. I guess a deal has been reached on the deficit talks.
    I hope America knows they didn't get a good deal, they were just &%$#ed gently. Trust me, our reps will not be the ones with the sore *&@holes tomorrow. They are politicians. It's like being a hooker. You can't be one unless you can pretend to like people while you're *&^%ing them.
    Aaron Mahan
    CEO OCCI
    Ohio Concealed Carry Institute (click Link)
    N.R.A. Pistol Instructors & Range Safety Officers
    Like Us on Facebook (click Link)

Doesn't really matter. The fox is still guarding the hen house.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

This "deal" changes nothing, keep getting ready for bad times people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

It's more of the same. The bomb has not been diffused, it just had some more time added to the timer. Vague talk about saving any amount of money over a multiple year period years is just talk. They don't tell you how many trilions that will be spent during that long time period. It's really sad that so many people buy into that line of thinking. Don't let the media fool you when they talk about the supposed huge Tea Party victory. It's no fun living within my means, but that's just reality I accept, the reality that some believe they can avoid. Greed kills, it just kills slowly sometimes.

If it happened to Greece, it can happen to us.

Sit tight folks!!!...we are in for aaaaaaaaaaa wildddddddddddd ride....
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom View Post
    Sit tight folks!!!...we are in for aaaaaaaaaaa wildddddddddddd ride....
    Yep. Anbody else notice their area having a run on .45 ammo due to the uncertainty lately?

I am pretty sure that Congress will have another vote at the end of this year whether or not to further extend unemployment benefits. Like many programs, it can be helpful, but the term "within reason" means vastly different things to different people. I still say the extending of unemployment benefits is the government's way of trying to prevent large scale rioting. Self protection in this circumstance is a must!

The definition of the term "within reason" depends on whether you are on the receiving end or not. A growing economy and more full time jobs would go a long way to fix the problem. But that would mean a smaller government and less need for progressive liberals. Also better education as to how government really works. When the productive voting public wakes up to the realization the very politicians that have been creating the machine killing our economy are the very same politicians running around telling us they are the ones that can fix it.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan