What the hell has happened to the USA? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What the hell has happened to the USA?

1. Wait until the Obama Care Kicks in... we aint seen nothing yet!!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Phil G >> Nice you took the time to follow up on this. By your comment on my post I can see you pay attention to details. Keep up the good work.
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

4. Citation Canceled

You guys don't get it, this falls under the efforts by Obama to prevent teen pregnancy. Little girls must not be playing around with peckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Babarock View Post
    So they should have just allowed the cat to kill the bird - right. Ranks right up there with the zero tolerance stuff in the schools.

Jury trial with USACarry members on the panel works for me.
    Yes, let nature take it's course. Then kill the cat for being a noxious introduced species. Domestic cats kill more wildlife than humans--another (sometimes noxious) introduced species.

This country has been in a downward spiral for the last hundred years... it's sad to watch it crumble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    Phil G >> Nice you took the time to follow up on this. By your comment on my post I can see you pay attention to details. Keep up the good work.
    Thanks! I'm a 28 year shooter (since I was age 10), and a freshly ordained NRA instructor. So fresh that I'm still waiting on credentials, so that I can add the neat [INSTRUCTOR] flag to my posts and send my CCW badge out for engraving...

But in all seriousness, I'm practicing my skills a bit, trying simply to find accurate answers to folks' questions and concerns. :) This forum is a good venue for that.
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Hoganbeg View Post
    I broke the news first. So there. :P
    S&W M&P 45; Ruger GP100 .357 Magnum; Charter Arms .38 Undercover
    http://www.usacarry.com/forums/members/phillip-gain-albums-phil-s-photos-picture3828-reciprocity-map-29jun11.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Dkdufau View Post
    We need to be together guys. Lets get Clayton Bigsby in office!
    Dkdufau: If you want to make a statement about some one, at least have the courtesy to tell us who he is and what his credentials are. You don't have to go to every thread making this inane statement. Play nice or get out of the sandbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkdufau View Post
    We need to be together guys. Lets get Clayton Bigsby in office!
    Stop going to every thread and posting the same nonsense.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast