Tea Party
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tea Party

1. Tea Party

So the new news on the hill is that tea party members are "Terrorist "! So you should know that if u disagree with our ****** up government or our ****** up president then u may be considered a domestic terrorist. This is how it was in Iraq when Saddam was in power. Oh and I guess I'm a terrorist cause the president can go **** himself and everyone on hill have lost total direction. **** you obama Hussein! !!

Sad but true. Nancy Pelosi called returning vets possible terrorist suspects. The looney left is obcessed with calling US citizens terrorists but refuses to call terrorist acts terrorism. They prefer the term " man caused disasters".

Its a preemptive attempt to prevent public opinion from reaching critical mass and if ever given no other choice, to stop "we the people" from doing what we are legally allowed and even morally obligated to do.

It wont work.

I think the race card is really losing it's effectiveness; because they're so many minority conservatives coming onto the political scene.

Since a lot of these people are "Tea Party" supporters, the left has to find something besides the "race" card to play in order to help them win elections. Thus, they are attempting to play the "terrorist" card; using terms like "terrorist party"; "tea terrorist"; etc.

I think they will ultimately find that these desperate actions and such EXTREME imflamatory statements will backfire on them. The left is in trouble and they know it!

-

As a tea party supporter and retired military member, I guess I am a double terrorist. All you single tier terrorist need to wait at the back of the line.
    Due to the increased cost of Ammunition I will be forced to discontinue warning shots as of now! USAF Chief Master Sergeant, Retired, 1979-2005

Liberalism in this country is falling apart. You cannot sell a failed policy, except to idiots. Liberals are the only ones buying their own nonsense, and they are a rapidly declining number. So these fools are becoming desperate. They have no facts to arguably rebut with, so they result to name calling. Even with that they can't be original. They all jumped on the "terrorist" bandwagon referring to how the Tea Party wants to "blow up the economy". They all followed suit like the bunch of foolish Lemmings they have all become. It appears they finally gave up calling them "racist", when that had no effect.

They had their big shot at national politics with the election of Hussein. They thought he would $h!t thunder, and do great wonders. He has been the biggest disaster ever, in the history of the United States Presidency. He has been a God send to the Republicans. All the libtards can do is react with still more of their foolishness. Sit back and watch. It's better than a cheap Saturday afternoon strip show with no cover, that you went to because there was no game on. Bill T.

Quote Originally Posted by billt View Post
    Liberalism in this country is falling apart. You cannot sell a failed policy, except to idiots. Liberals are the only ones buying their own nonsense, and they are a rapidly declining number. So these fools are becoming desperate.
    Even people in the so-called "gay community" are fed up with the Democratic party. Hense organizations like GOPride, Log Cabin Republicans, and Pink Pistols. If the Republican party would see this reality and embrace this consituency, the composition of the Senate would be remarkably improved.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    Even people in the so-called "gay community" are fed up with the Democratic party. Hense organizations like GOPride, Log Cabin Republicans, and Pink Pistols. If the Republican party would see this reality and embrace this consituency, the composition of the Senate would be remarkably improved.
    They'll "embrace them". These people will just have to walk a little farther to get into their camp. They will. They have nowhere else to go. Who they thought were in fact real, are totally bogus, and have left them behind. They now feel abandoned. They all will be pulling or punching the "R" hole or lever in the next election regardless if they totally agree with their platform or not. They sure as hell won't vote for Hussein again. Even left behind liberals aren't that crazy. Bill T.

Honestly if George W. Bush had started to phase out DADT during his second term, the big Zero would not have had that issue to run on. Whether or not this would have changed the end result is anyone's guess. This was a missed political opportunity for the GOP.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Chief1297:217138
    As a tea party supporter and retired military member, I guess I am a double terrorist. All you single tier terrorist need to wait at the back of the line.
    +2, you win!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast