Mr Transparency Obama, Same Ole Crap
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mr Transparency Obama, Same Ole Crap

Angry Mr Transparency Obama, Same Ole Crap

Obama finally comes clean: President reveals taxes WILL go up... just moments after he signs off on debt deal.

President Barack Obama today declared war on tax breaks for wealthy Americans after emergency legislation to avoid an economy-rattling government default was finally passed in the Senate this afternoon. The bill passed despite Republican accusations, which now appear to have been confirmed, that the deal was simply a sly façade before a brutal tax hike on the people.

http://tinyurl.com/4x2k67e

Oh, but he is only going to tax the rich. That won't have any affect on the rest of us in the middle class. After all it's the poor that create the jobs. It's about time those lazy no go for nothing productive people pay their fair share.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

I really think a "brutal assault" is needed on our hollow suited President and his tax and spend methodology of Governance.

See you at the polls in '12.

If that doesn't work, might see you at the barracades in '13. LOL!

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post

If that doesn't work, might see you at the barracades in '13. LOL!

GG
    I'll bring sandwiches!

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    Oh, but he is only going to tax the rich. That won't have any affect on the rest of us in the middle class. After all it's the poor that create the jobs. It's about time those lazy no go for nothing productive people pay their fair share.
    From median family income on up, we get hit with 97% of the Income taxes. 47% of the below median incomed families pay no Fed Income Taxes at all.

So virtually ALL of it is STILL not a "FAY-AIRE" share?

Someone REALLY has to explain to me the Dem definition of "FAY-AIRE". My Websters seems to be lacking in that reguard.

Frankly, I'd much rather prefer everyone to pay a share. Rich, poor, don't matter. Get some of these no loads to get a little skin in the game. A dog in the race. A bite taken out of their tails. Come on, mench up. Provide a little of your own support for a change.

GG

It is a total assault on private industry. Absolute "class warfare". BTW What is a "fair" share?
    Stop complaining! he did promise "change". We should have some of that left after we all pay our "fair share"!
    I wonder what those in office are contributing in the plan of "shared sacrifice"?
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

Hey Gunny>>>> Almost 50% of citizens are happy with the current tax structure! BTW that number is 47%. What a coincidence!
    47% of Americans pay no income tax at all!
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    From median family income on up, we get hit with 97% of the Income taxes. 47% of the below median incomed families pay no Fed Income Taxes at all.

So virtually ALL of it is STILL not a "FAY-AIRE" share?

Someone REALLY has to explain to me the Dem definition of "FAY-AIRE". My Websters seems to be lacking in that reguard.

Frankly, I'd much rather prefer everyone to pay a share. Rich, poor, don't matter. Get some of these no loads to get a little skin in the game. A dog in the race. A bite taken out of their tails. Come on, mench up. Provide a little of your own support for a change.

GG
    Fair to progressive liberals means: make the productive pay for the non-productive. After all they have much more than they need. Webster must have got it wrong.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    I'll bring sandwiches!
    The sheepdogs ate them all.

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    Hey Gunny>>>> Almost 50% of citizens are happy with the current tax structure! BTW that number is 47%. What a coincidence!
    47% of Americans pay no income tax at all!
    .... and I'll give you exactly one guess as to who that lot will vote for.

That's right, the providers of the "breaks", the largesse, the bennies, the horn of plenty, the golden eggs, the fruits of someone elses labors.

THAT's how close we are to being permanently screwed for being successful in life.

You know, every time we get some new program (or extentions for old ones) coming forth from the hallowed halls of Congress, we taxpayers are told it's to help the "poor", the suffering, et al and blah blah blah. And we are expected to feel sorry for them and fork over even more borrowed money to asuage their suffering.

Then all we get from them, in return, is "We want more!" and "You rich mothas are the enemy!"

You know, I'm beginning to feel like THEY are the enemy also. I usually can't find much sympathy/pity in my soul for an enemy. I guess it's my military training.

Confucious say: To give succor to your enemy when he is hell bent on bringing you down..... STUPID!

GG

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast