MSNBC predicts 2012 Presidential election results - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MSNBC predicts 2012 Presidential election results

Quote Originally Posted by BC1 View Post
    MSNBC picked obama and will do everything in their little liberal book to push this lemon on the American people again.
    You mean BSNBC don't you?
    The scariest words in all existence
    "Depart From Me, I Never Knew You"
    - Matthew 7:23 -

If all of the working poor, the under-employed, and the unemployed vote democratic; Obama wins by a landslide. Remember the poor usually vote Democratic, because they need the governments help to live. This depression has introduced millions of former middle class Americans to the harsh reality of poverty and poverty has a way of influencing your party affiliation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkdufau View Post
    Toocalm just go ahead and be real. What you really want to say is. If black people vote for obama and a few white people, them hes gonna win again .. Must be a conspiracy how did all those white men get elected. So what your saying is black people are so ignorant they vote for obama because hes black. Stupid!
    When I said The poor usually vote democratic I was not referring to just black people. Actually there are more white people living in poverty than there are blacks.

Conspiracy? I call it a corrupt good old boy network.

You may not believe this, but black people are just as smart as anyone else. A higher education is the one thing that determines how successful a person is in life, not the color of their skin.

Dkdufan I used words that were Race Neutral. You are going to live a hard bitter life with that type of outlook.

The "amazing Kreskin" now works for MSNBC.

I think Obama is done. This economic mess is on the shoulders of the Dem party. And they can't blame the tea party as it wasn't around when the Dems held control of the house and Senate. The GOP wanted $4 trillion in cuts. The statement from S&P also mention that number.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Originally Posted by Dkdufau
    Toocalm just go ahead and be real. What you really want to say is. If black people vote for obama and a few white people, them hes gonna win again .. Must be a conspiracy how did all those white men get elected. So what your saying is black people are so ignorant they vote for obama because hes black. Stupid!
    Here's one for ya...

During the 2008 election Howard Stern played a little joke on potential voters to illustrate how ignorant they are. He switched the Obama and McCain platforms and then asked people on the street about it. He went to the streets of liberal NYC and asked...

"So, do you agree with Obama's plan to appoint supreme court justices that are strict constructionists?"
    The answer was overwhelmingly "yes."

"What do you think of Obama's anti-abortion views?"
    The answer was overwhelmingly "yes, we support his anti-abortion position."

"Do you agree it's wrong for McCain to support abortion?"
    Again, overwhelmingly "yes."

Dumb bastards! This went on and on and hardly one person actually knew the issues each candidate stood for. At first I thought it was funny. Then I got scared! Real scared.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Dumb bastards! This went on and on and hardly one person actually knew the issues each candidate stood for. At first I thought it was funny. Then I got scared! Real scared.
    Some things never change.
    The scariest words in all existence
    "Depart From Me, I Never Knew You"
    - Matthew 7:23 -

Here's one for ya...

During the 2008 election Howard Stern played a little joke on potential voters to illustrate how ignorant they are. He switched the Obama and McCain platforms and then asked people on the street about it. He went to the streets of liberal NYC and asked...

"So, do you agree with Obama's plan to appoint supreme court justices that are strict constructionists?"
    The answer was overwhelmingly "yes."

"What do you think of Obama's anti-abortion views?"
    The answer was overwhelmingly "yes, we support his anti-abortion position."

"Do you agree it's wrong for McCain to support abortion?"
    Again, overwhelmingly "yes."

Well, years ago "The Man Show" put a kid on the street and had him ask passersby to sign a petition outlawing women's suffrage. Just about everyone did.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234