MSNBC predicts 2012 Presidential election results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MSNBC predicts 2012 Presidential election results

Exclamation MSNBC predicts 2012 Presidential election results

3 MSNBC hosts predict winner of presidential race - KCTV5 - Kansas City News, Weather and Sports

HERE IS THE PART WHERE WE GET HOPPING SCREAMING PI$$ED.

THEY ARE TRYING TO THROW THE ELECTION BY PLANTING THE SEEDS OF WHY BOTHER IT HAS ALREADY BEEN DECIDED. IT IS A MENTALIST TRICK OF PROJECTION OF AN OUTCOME BASED ON SUBLIMINAL OR SUBCONSCIOUS SUGGESTION!!!!!!!!!!!
    FESTUS
    IN OMNIA PARATUS

seems apropriate that this e-mail came to me now, I think some of these questions should finally get answered, BEFORE he runs again.Hey, do you remember - Peter Falk as 'Columbo' TV series? (I loved his performance, and do agree with most of all that is stated below.

THIS IS FUNNY......

Ah, sorry to bother you Mr. Obama, Sir. . ..

Excuse me Mr. Obama, I mean President Obama, Sir. Um . . I know you're busy, and important and stuff. I mean, running the country is very important and -- ah -- I hate to bother you, Sir. I will only take a minute. Ok, Sir?
    See, I have these missing pieces that are holding me up, and I was wondering, Sir, if you could take time out of your busy schedule and help me out. You know, no big deal, just some loose ends and things.
    Hey, you have a nice place here! The wife sees houses like this on TV all the time and says, boy, she wishes she had digs like this, you know? Is that painting real? Really? Wow!
    I saw something like that in a museum once. Oh, sorry Sir. I didn't mean to get off the track.

So if you could just help me out a minute and give me some details, I will get right out of your way. I want to close this case and maybe take the wife to Coney Island or something. Ever been to Coney Island Sir? No? I didn't think so...

Well, listen, anyway, I can't seem to get some information I need to wrap this up. These things seem to either be "Not released" or "Not available." I'm sure it's just an oversight or glitch or something, so if you could you tell me where these things are I have them written down here somewhere - oh wait. I'll just read it to you.

Could you please help me find these things, Sir?
    1. Occidental College records -- Not released

2. Columbia College records -- Not released

3. Columbia Thesis paper -- "Not available"

4. Harvard College records -- Not released

5. Selective Service Registration -- Not released

6. Medical records -- Not released

7. Illinois State Senate schedule -- Not available

8. Your Illinois State Senate records -- Not available

9. Law practice client list -- Not released

10. Certified Copy of original Birth certificate -- Not released

11. Embossed, signed paper Certification of Live Birth -- Not released

12. Record of your baptism -- Not available

13. Why your wife, Michelle, can no longer practice law as an attorney? (Insurance Fraud?)

14. – and, you let your own law license go because? (Because you were being investigated? And why)

15. Why your wife has 22+ assistants, when other First Ladies had one to three? And, we won’t even talk about all those Czars – none qualified for the positions they individually hold – oh, but then, they did not have to be vetted by Congress, did they? And, how many are actually registered/reported communists? We, certainly didn’t expect any of this in our White House, Mr. President.

16. Why were you getting "foreign student aid" as a college student? US citizens cannot get foreign student aid……… ……….oh, unless they committed fraud.

17. And, which countries "passport" did you have when you visited Pakistan in 1981? It definitely was not a US passport!

18. And, Bill Ayers and his wife – you stated that you don’t know them but you kicked off your campaign in their home – oh, they were the ones involved in bombings, and of a police headquarters also – who have stated ‘they wish they could have done more’ – real radicals – who, have now come ‘out’ again with their radical views and their desire to get back to their idea of transforming the US – evil capital country that we are!!!! And, are again proposing violence to accomplish their goals.

Oh, and one more thing Mr.. President, I can't seem to find any articles you published as editor of the Harvard Law Review, or as a Professor at the University of Chicago. Can you explain that to me, Sir?
    Oh, but hey - listen! I know you're busy! If this is too much for you right now - I mean - tell you what. I'll come back tomorrow. Give you some time to get these things together, you know? I mean, I know you're busy. I'll just let myself out. I'll be back tomorrow. And the day after. . ..
    What's that Mr. President? Who wants to know these things?
    We the People of the United States of America! You know, the ones that vote.

(You spent over $1.2Million Dollars prior to your being sworn in and how much since, Mr. President, to prevent these things from being made public? Oh, and your last Supreme Court Justice appointee – hmmm, wasn’t she representing you in all these matters? Surely that appointment isn’t your payback is it Mr. President?

Racism still alive in America!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 45 acp detroit View Post
    I KNOW, DUDE! Can you BELIEVE we elected such a communistic bigot into the White House? I mean, it is bad enough that they attended a church for twenty years that use insulting, pejorative terms for people of European ethnicity? I can only IMAGINE what would have happened if Reagan had attended a church where the "N" word had been the common referent for people of African ethnicity.

You know who we need in the White House? Allen West!!! NOW go cry racism, 45 acp dearborn!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

6. Quote Originally Posted by Boomboy007 View Post
    I KNOW, DUDE! Can you BELIEVE we elected such a communistic bigot into the White House? I mean, it is bad enough that they attended a church for twenty years that use insulting, pejorative terms for people of European ethnicity? I can only IMAGINE what would have happened if Reagan had attended a church where the "N" word had been the common referent for people of African ethnicity.

You know who we need in the White House? Allen West!!! NOW go cry racism, 45 acp dearborn!

When people use the "R" word ... racist ... there is no longer a reasonable expectation that they are talking about anything to do with racial relations. A "racist" statement is any utterance in disagreement with Democrat/liberal dogma. A "racist" is anyone who says something that causes discomfort in the mind of a liberal. Just look at how they tried to lable the Tea Party as "R". Democrates are terrorist in their on going quest to separate our country.

I start laughing when someone starts squealing about racism. Maybe they'll find another word to use.

Simular to the "F" word. Has nothing to do with sexual. Like, What the "F" or How the "F" are you or Get the "F" out of here i has meaning to it's orginal origin.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

I sense another manifestation of Godwin's law....

MSNBC picked obama and will do everything in their little liberal book to push this lemon on the American people again.
    GOD, GUNS and GUITARS

Quote Originally Posted by 45 acp detroit View Post
    I didn't want to call him RACIST, but since you have....I won't argue! thanks for the help!

we could go on and on!

MSDNC picks the "winner" of the next Presidential race when they don't even know who is running? Sounds par for the course, and it should please all 12 of their viewers. Bill T.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast