DC wants to go in your house to see if you have guns!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DC wants to go in your house to see if you have guns!

1. DC wants to go in your house to see if you have guns!

G19
    G26

KNOCK KNOCK. We are the government and we are here to help you!
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Kids out of control, call the cops.They will take the guns away and let the little bugger stay on the street where he can get another one to rape and steal like always.Hell he went to trade school at ms13 and got deans pet award.

5. We are the government and we are here to help you! MY A$$
    :grr: We are in some bad times here fokes.

6. Yeah right let me get right on that, I would hate to see this take place nation wide that would really suck.

Then I am sure you would get the third dergee from the officers..... WHY DO YOU NEED SO MANY GUNS

Just another sign that some will go to any extent to throw out he baby with the bathwater

"Parents who know or suspect their children have 'ILLEGAL' (they forgot that word) guns in the home" should be capable of searching their own home and shouldn't need government assistance. For those who know their children have legal guns in the home, good for them. Sounds like they're trying to make a real bad idea sound palatable and reasonable.

I agree with mom, good parents that are involved with their children can take care of this themselves and the dirt bag parents just don't care enough to keep watch over their own children for this to make a difference.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" (George Washington)

Quote Originally Posted by mom of 3 angels View Post
    "Parents who know or suspect their children have 'ILLEGAL' (they forgot that word) guns in the home" should be capable of searching their own home and shouldn't need government assistance. For those who know their children have legal guns in the home, good for them. Sounds like they're trying to make a real bad idea sound palatable and reasonable.
    +1...Parent = Child control.
    Glock 27
    Walther PPS 1st Edition 9mm

"You can't beat a woman who shoots.":Kiss:

Unhappy Parenting???

:akuma:This is my take just based on what I see when my family goes out for anything. There are few real parents out there. 2/3 of society likes to blame everyone eles for what they don't have.

":25:Parenting? In todays society?? I thought it was everyone elses reponsibility to raise them and teach my kids right from wrong. You mean I have to take responsibiility for my children, but shoot they're 12, 13, 14, 15, 15 1/2 years old, they can take care of themselves they don't need adult supervision."

Like I said just my take on todays society.
    Jim
    "Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power."
    Yoshimi Ishikawa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast