Why I Voted for Obama - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 109

Thread: Why I Voted for Obama

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by father-of-three View Post
    And we got downgraded today anyway. I am sure the Tea Party and George Bush will be blamed for this too. Living within my own means can be a drag some days, but it is a reality that many people in Washington think they can avoid.
    Too late, the Dems are already busting the Tea Party's chops over this. (Kind of like blaming the merchant for making you write bad checks, I guess.)

    But, it's not like they are getting a virgin there..... the GOP has already expressed their "opinion" over the Tea Party. (Keep it up, T.P.. The "good ol' boy" network is beginning to see a threat here.)

    Anyhow, I fully expect the Dems to really "Lay into" S&P for their audacity in calling a road apple a road apple. I can just hear it now: "Well..... they missed the housing meltdown, didn't they?"

    But what can you say when financial geniouses such as Dodd and Franks are telling all and sundry that the world is well in the mortgage markets.

    On the other hand, the folks at S&P do need a trip to the woodshed for taking the word of a politician for ANYTHING! (Maybe that is why, this time, they are going to stand by THEIR analysis. Besides, I keep beginning to believe that the entire Administration is somewhat math/accounting challanged.)

    GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

  2.   
  3. #92
    I voted for Oblama because I like socialism and I dont like guns.

    Sarcasm people, sarcasm.

  4. #93
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Battle Creek Michigan
    Posts
    1,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Horkos View Post
    Oh yeah, barry's a great guy. In less than 3yrs he's spent more money than there are trees to cut down to print more money. He says everyone else's money is mine money. He thinks there are 57 states. Changes ethnicly, racially, and culturally to relate to whatever crowd he's sermonizing to. Thinks that everything he does is somebody elses fault. Has never held a real job for more than a year. Has all the executive political experience of a boyscout leader on his 2nd weekend campout. Can read teleprompters better than any former president. Can stand before an entire nation and bold face lie without even batting an eye. Thinks that illegal aliens that abduct, rape, and murder 14yr old girls deserve not to get every lethal substance known to man crammed into their veins. Would rather start a pissing match over whose "fault"it is than safeguarding the economic furture of the very country that gives him the freedom to tour around the world to bad mouth us and appologize for how horrible we are. Im so glad that he was voted president by people who when interviewed right after they voted, didn't even know what his policies were or who his running mate was. I think its awesome how he thinks its my responsability to provide for the health care of people I don't even know. Its great knowing that he cares so much for the environment that he would put more folks out work by delaying and even stopping domestic drilling. And who can forget his call for "shovel ready" jobs. Sure there weren't as many as he'd hoped there would be. But hey, 500 bazillion dollars can only buy so many shovels. Truthfuly, if prostitution ever became nationaly legal and unionized and needed somebody to head up that organization. Barry would be the perfect dude. He knows all about using other people, selling them out to futher his own agenda and pad the wallets of all his buddies. Yay! Barry! Thanks for turning my home, my future, my country, into your own personal whore.
    Horkos, what do you REALLY think about Obama?
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

  5. #94
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    623
    I absolutely agree with the original post. I too voted for Zerobama for many of the same reasons. However, his failure to provide leadership have ruined any support that I might have given for a second term.

    He seems like a nice guy, but is definitely NOT presidential material.

  6. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkdufau View Post
    Most of you want obama to be like Clayton Bigsby. You cant look at someone without looking at their skin color first. And im not afro american. Dont. Like MLK but he said something smart before he cheated on his wife. judge a man by the content of his character not the color of his skin
    Stop playing the race card.

  7. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere, Texas, United States
    Posts
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowjiber:218511
    He seems like a nice guy, but is definitely NOT presidential material.
    Not to offend but I coudn't disagree more. To he seems to be a commie nut looking to impose his idea of a perfect society. Similar to what the nutzi's were trying to do. Obviously with less invasive methods but just as committed.

  8. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    It seemed like a good idea at the time....

    Actually, I still don't think he's half as bad as a lot of people make him out to be.

    Here's my thing: I've always voted fairly liberal and Democratic. There have been times in the past I leaned more right, and times I voted Republican locally. I always figured it was better to err on the side of the left, if I had to err at all.

    Here's where I get my facts: politifact.com and ontheissues.org

    I could give a fig what obviously biased outlets have to say, because most everyone has an agenda.

    I studied the issues and the candidates a lot. I liked what Obama had to say. I liked that he was young, and ambitious, and his views and values matched mine on the most important issues. I really liked that he was a good public speaker, because George W frankly embarrassed me nearly every time he spoke.

    Political debates always fall apart into "The President doesn't really have any control anyway, it's all the House and Congress," so I figured I'd go with someone who at least presented himself well.

    I liked Ron Paul. I went to the polls intending to vote for Ron Paul. Then that "wasted vote" idea just kept poking at my mind. Plus, the reason i like Paul was because he wanted to give rights to states. I thought, that's a great idea. You don't like guns? Go live in a gun-free state. You don't like abortion? Go live in an abortion-free state. And better yet, on the state level, your vote is going to count and your voice is actually going to be heard. But then I thought, what if his personal views overpower his promises? My values and his values don't line up in important areas.

    During the debates, I liked McCain. However, and I'm sorry to say this to her fans, I really disliked Sarah Palin. I felt like she was seriously devoid of knowledge, and that she demonstrated this time and again, plus she never engaged in serious discussion, she only spewed catchy slogans and sound bites. She was the epitome of the beauty queen, lovely to look at, and full of answers about saving the children and ending world hunger.

    Still, I liked McCain. Until that debate where he called Obama "that one." And it wasn't even the "that one," it was his whole attitude. He was nasty and surly and petulant. He was like some pissed off teenager whose girlfriend just danced with some other guy. I didn't want an angry child running the country.

    So Obama got my vote. And like I said, I don't really think he's all that bad. I don't see him taking away gun rights, I don't see him running the country into the ground.

    However, I also don't see him doing much to help us out, either.

    I don't much care about the rhetoric, the rumors, the speculation. I don't give a damn about his birth certificate, or his religion, or if he uses a teleprompter.

    What I care about is results.

    I'm not seeing them.

    I actually quite like Obama as a person, but I'm afraid he's not getting the job done that I hired him for. It appears a lot of other people feel the same way. His approval ratings are quite low at this time.

    At this point, I'm hoping there will be other viable candidates. I'm not seeing them yet. But one thing is certain. I'll not be voting for Obama again. This time, I'm not worried about wasting my vote, and I'm not worried about erring on the side of caution. My vote goes to someone else, because, ladies and gents, it's truly time for a change.
    Guess you missed Gun Ban Barack Obama



    My vote goes to Ron Paul Champion of Liberty, Defender of the Constitution as long as he is in it...

    For starters as a 12 term congressman he never voted for a debt ceiling increase and never voted for the patriot act and will give us a balanced budget the first year...

    http://ronpaul2012.com/




    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  9. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowjiber View Post
    I absolutely agree with the original post. I too voted for Zerobama for many of the same reasons. However, his failure to provide leadership have ruined any support that I might have given for a second term.

    He seems like a nice guy, but is definitely NOT presidential material.
    Uh...................aw hell.....never mind.

  10. #99
    No More Blank Checks

    Clearly not enough research was done by those that voted for Obama...

    Obama In his own words ... I support a ban on concealed carry...


    On The Second Amendment - Don't Believe Obama...
    NRA-ILA ::

    I think Hillary Clinton said it best... John McCain brings a lifetime of experience, I bring a lifetime of experience...
    Barack Obama brings a speech he wrote in 2002...

    Obama - Most unqualified candidate and President in U.S. History... the guy had not even run an grocery store for Christs sake...

    His one term as a Jr. U.S. Senator he never finished and he spent most of that time campaigning for President...

    How did he win his first election in Illinois? He got all the competition disqualified...






    "The people never give up their liberties, but under some delusion." - Edmund Burke

  11. i just want to thank you for screwing up my country,

    you sure didn't look to deep at his leanings,this man is a out and out commie and ''hates this country'',,its people like you that have helped the dem/libs turn this great country into a 3rd world nation,please don't vote in the next election

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quantcast