Why I Voted for Obama - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I Voted for Obama

1. Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Gotta be more creative.. D_ick... See that works..
    I think obama would work!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

It is not Obama. It (to me) is not sexist or racial. Make no mistake, I am very conservative. But the only problem I see is not with the current president (whom I do not support), but with all the people who embraced him as a demigod during the election. "Here is an honest man. Here is the one who can fix ALL of our problems. This guy will take care of EVERYTHING." Yeah, right. Nobody, and I do mean nobody, can just waltz in and fix this mess. The guy promised something no other politician ever has: change. Gimme a break. It has changed, all right. Quite a debt load that our kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids will have to shoulder. Economy in the toilet, unemployment through the roof, a higher debt load. This guy is doing great. Just like he promised. Not his fault, he is a politician, and they all promise the stars and moon. It is the voters fault for buying his line. They wanted him, and by God they got him. And, as he promised, we now have "CHANGE!!!!!!" Sucks, huh?
    Say when.

OK, I lied in my above rant. It is Obama. But at least he will not raise my middle class taxes. After all, he promised.....
    Say when.

Quote Originally Posted by multistage View Post
    It is not Obama. It (to me) is not sexist or racial. Make no mistake, I am very conservative. But the only problem I see is not with the current president (whom I do not support), but with all the people who embraced him as a demigod during the election. "Here is an honest man. Here is the one who can fix ALL of our problems. This guy will take care of EVERYTHING." Yeah, right. Nobody, and I do mean nobody, can just waltz in and fix this mess. The guy promised something no other politician ever has: change. Gimme a break. It has changed, all right. Quite a debt load that our kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids will have to shoulder. Economy in the toilet, unemployment through the roof, a higher debt load. This guy is doing great. Just like he promised. Not his fault, he is a politician, and they all promise the stars and moon. It is the voters fault for buying his line. They wanted him, and by God they got him. And, as he promised, we now have "CHANGE!!!!!!" Sucks, huh?
    And I give you the liberal left... Like a "mob think" mentality, brainwashed and yearning for the epic crescendo of leftist victory, they empowered him... Then the light shone on him and he was exposed. Just like all the rest... Flawed deeply and narcissistic..

He's just another puppet in the "Progressive Liberal Play"...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

6. localgirl,
    your point was taken well.
    The apreciation of your choice is stated without hate.
    You seem to have a clear reason for your choice, thank you.
    If we cannot accept ones comments we have stepped to a new low.
    I am not a card carrying political junkie, but I do enjoy hearing others views with as clear mind as possible.
    'I have met one person in life that fits two of the best features ever...... An AMERICAN SOLDIER'

Oh yeah, barry's a great guy. In less than 3yrs he's spent more money than there are trees to cut down to print more money. He says everyone else's money is mine money. He thinks there are 57 states. Changes ethnicly, racially, and culturally to relate to whatever crowd he's sermonizing to. Thinks that everything he does is somebody elses fault. Has never held a real job for more than a year. Has all the executive political experience of a boyscout leader on his 2nd weekend campout. Can read teleprompters better than any former president. Can stand before an entire nation and bold face lie without even batting an eye. Thinks that illegal aliens that abduct, rape, and murder 14yr old girls deserve not to get every lethal substance known to man crammed into their veins. Would rather start a pissing match over whose "fault"it is than safeguarding the economic furture of the very country that gives him the freedom to tour around the world to bad mouth us and appologize for how horrible we are. Im so glad that he was voted president by people who when interviewed right after they voted, didn't even know what his policies were or who his running mate was. I think its awesome how he thinks its my responsability to provide for the health care of people I don't even know. Its great knowing that he cares so much for the environment that he would put more folks out work by delaying and even stopping domestic drilling. And who can forget his call for "shovel ready" jobs. Sure there weren't as many as he'd hoped there would be. But hey, 500 bazillion dollars can only buy so many shovels. Truthfuly, if prostitution ever became nationaly legal and unionized and needed somebody to head up that organization. Barry would be the perfect dude. He knows all about using other people, selling them out to futher his own agenda and pad the wallets of all his buddies. Yay! Barry! Thanks for turning my home, my future, my country, into your own personal whore.

Quote Originally Posted by multistage View Post
    OK, I lied in my above rant. It is Obama. But at least he will not raise my middle class taxes. After all, he promised.....
    Wow, I applaud your unwavering faith in mankind... He's gonna pee on that promise if he gets another term, you do know that... LOL...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Very interesting to see how many disrespectful people are on this site!!!! Just an observation!!! Who is Barry????

10. "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

The president has no constitutional authority to allocate any funds. He can only suggest. That being said, it's the house and the senate that has that authority. He has asked for funds to kick start our economy, everything he asked for was granted. How's that working for us? I know it's Bushes fault. But the house and senate have given Obama what he said he needed to fix the economy. So who's at fault? He asked, they delivered.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast