Why I Voted for Obama - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I Voted for Obama

As I stated before WOODDOCTOR please tell us how you obtained your FACTS!!!!!!! I've seen several post the you've placed and you never post facts!!!!!!! Wow!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Wow, I applaud your unwavering faith in mankind... He's gonna pee on that promise if he gets another term, you do know that... LOL...
    I believe it has already been noted that he is going to insist on taxes being part of the "Gang of Twelve" that are expected to "find" more "cuts" before November ends. Considering the cast of "players" and who is going to select them..... THAT little Kabuki Theater production will end up net sum zero also, I predict.

From what I have seen since the "repudiation" election of '10 to date. NOTHING is going to get accomplished along the lines of real spending reductions until we are rid of the Dem control of the Senate and the White House.

So, Tea Party minded citizens, while your (our) efforts in the last election were sterling and well received (except by the Congressional Good ol' Boys of both Parties), as it turns out it was not enough. So, our task is clear.... don't lose focus, sight of mission and end game/goal. Gear up for '12 and thrash them again.

It might well be our last chance.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

And you know that on election day 11/12, the snakes will be on the move. Just be ready for a war. I mean that in every sense of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    I believe it has already been noted that he is going to insist on taxes being part of the "Gang of Twelve" that are expected to "find" more "cuts" before November ends. Considering the cast of "players" and who is going to select them..... THAT little Kabuki Theater production will end up net sum zero also, I predict.

From what I have seen since the "repudiation" election of '10 to date. NOTHING is going to get accomplished along the lines of real spending reductions until we are rid of the Dem control of the Senate and the White House.

So, Tea Party minded citizens, while your (our) efforts in the last election were sterling and well received (except by the Congressional Good ol' Boys of both Parties), as it turns out it was not enough. So, our task is clear.... don't lose focus, sight of mission and end game/goal. Gear up for '12 and thrash them again.

It might well be our last chance.

GG
    I agree. It all feels like damage control now... How much damage are we willing to sustain? How much can be fixed? I am fully committed to supporting candidates that have steadfast dedication to breaking the cycle. I am also going to remember the ones who broke the promises and compromised our futures...

The meeting of the 12 will be another round of grandstanding, chest pounding and posturing followed by cheap compromising and shuffling. Some finger pointing thrown in for good measure..
    Keep kicking the can down the road. OK, so we get down the road and replace the players... That may work...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52:217605
    The president has no constitutional authority to allocate any funds....
    I don't think Barry recognizes "constitutional authority". Seeing as how he feels The Constitution limits HIS authority or rather the governments.

Might have to "blow the bridge" to prevent further travel (or can kicking) down the road. (Metaphoricly speaking, of course.)

Oh. Oh. The "Web Police" has just put me on the Terrorist Watch List. LOL! That's OK, I don't intend to do any flying anyway. (Anti-groping protest more than anything else.)

Besides, "watching me" is probably just about as much fun as watching grass grow.

GG

Reference the thread title:

I DIDN'T vote for him. My condolances for your mental lapse if you did!

GG

Obama 2012!!!!?

Might have to "blow the bridge" to prevent further travel down the road. (Metaphoricly speaking, of course.)

Oh. Oh. The "Web Police" has just put me on the Terrorist Watch List. LOL! That's OK, I don't intend to do any flying anyway. (Anti-groping protest more than anything else.)

Besides, "watching me" is probably just about as much fun as watching grass grow.

GG
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________
    I read betwix the lines. Blow the Bridge. Sounds like a stellar idea... I'll lend any assistance with vigor..
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

GG
    Come on, you can sit with me in the Tea Party "terrorist section". If you can find a seat.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast