Why I Voted for Obama - Page 6
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I Voted for Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Horkos View Post
    I'm in. As long as I get a seat that reclines, has a long gun rack, an ammo box underneath and 2 cupholders.
    Dang man, you'll have to go up to the Mullah section. Back here, we've just got lawn chairs and beer coolers.

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    You forgot illusions of grandeur as to personal worth to society.

GG
    Narcissism... One of their worst traits... They believe that their actions are for the benefit of all of society.. They meddle in the business of and with the freedoms of others thinking "I'm making life better for you"...

I just got this tee shirt from 2nd Amendment - Second Amendment SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED! TShirts, Commentary, Constitution,News Links, Videos, Links, SATF GEAR, Gun Safety, Bill of rights, Wholesale pricing available.

You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

LMAO! I've never seen that shirt before, that's F'ing great!
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanimator View Post
    [*]Don't be afraid to use sarcasm, mockery and humiliation. They don't respect you. There's no need to pretend you respect them.
    Operation Veterans Relief: http://www.opvr.org/home.html

Quote Originally Posted by gunnerbob View Post
    LMAO! I've never seen that shirt before, that's F'ing great!
    I ordered it and the MOLON LABE Don't tread on me (Gadsden flag image) tee and MOLON LABE stickers for the back window of the truck... Ordered them last Friday and they were here today... My wife said "you really gonna wear that here?" "Oh yea" I said...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Thanks for the link. Now I'll need a stimulus package to pay for all my new t-shirts.

LOL we see who needs government hand outs now LMAO!!!! Stimulus package LOL!!!!! I thank God I'm employed!!!

8. Ron Paul 2012!!

CHECK YOUR MAIL

Just wanted to let you know - today I received my 2011 Obama Stimulus Package.

It contained two watermelon seeds, cornbread mix, a prayer rug and 10 coupons to KFC.
    The directions are in Spanish.

Hope you get yours soon.
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    I still don't think he's half as bad as a lot of people make him out to be. I don't see him running the country into the ground.
    You simply need to get out and get some fresh air girl! Bill T.

11. Well, let's see. Almost 3 years in office and he still blames George Bush for the financial problems that he has created. For the first time since 1947 our debt equals the g.d.p.( a VERY dangerous situation), govt. spending is still way out of control, unemployment is still at record highs, home foreclosures and business failures are still at record highs, people have gotten social security and Medicare cuts while the politicians all got their increases, his health plan is a complete failure, a total failure on foreign policy, and no need to go on. How could anyone even consider voting for him again is beyond me.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast