Why I Voted for Obama - Page 7
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Why I Voted for Obama

Quote Originally Posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
    Reference the thread title:

I DIDN'T vote for him. My condolances for your mental lapse if you did!

GG
    Ouch, Gunny!

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    The president has no constitutional authority to allocate any funds. He can only suggest. That being said, it's the house and the senate that has that authority. He has asked for funds to kick start our economy, everything he asked for was granted. How's that working for us? I know it's Bushes fault. But the house and senate have given Obama what he said he needed to fix the economy. So who's at fault? He asked, they delivered.
    I'm confused localgirl, I slammed your guy as well as the house and senate and you agreed with me. I didn't vote for him and wouldn't, he and his party are out to destroy what I cherish. Besides I don't vote on emotion.
    "You can get a lot accomplished if you don't care who gets the credit" - Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by fuhr52 View Post
    I'm confused localgirl, I slammed your guy as well as the house and senate and you agreed with me. I didn't vote for him and wouldn't, he and his party are out to destroy what I cherish. Besides I don't vote on emotion.
    Because you have a good point. I know I'm just one of those uppity, emotional womenfolk, who can't be trusted to make important decisions and whatnot, especially when it's my moon-time or what have you, but dagnabit, every once in a while my genius-level IQ and three college degrees actually kick in and I recognize a reasonable, logical argument and can be swayed from my otherwise dangerously hysterical state to consider the merits of sound reasoning. I do, in fact, run on logic and reason, darlin'.

Oh, and that sweet Triumph Bonneville, which requires low-grade fuel and a clear head.

I can just imagine Obama reading about all the discontent on this front page, DRUDGE REPORT 2011, and smiling with that stupid smirk on his face. It's all working out just like he wants it to.

7. Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post
    Because you have a good point. I know I'm just one of those uppity, emotional womenfolk, who can't be trusted to make important decisions and whatnot, especially when it's my moon-time or what have you, but dagnabit, every once in a while my genius-level IQ and three college degrees actually kick in and I recognize a reasonable, logical argument and can be swayed from my otherwise dangerously hysterical state to consider the merits of sound reasoning. I do, in fact, run on logic and reason, darlin'.
    And Casey Anthony loved her child.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Tucker's mom LOL bet you thought that was cute didn't you??

9. Quote Originally Posted by 45 acp detroit View Post
    Tucker's mom LOL bet you thought that was cute didn't you??
    LOL!!!!! She forgot to mention the cotton seeds!!!LMAO!!!!LOL
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker's Mom:217693
    CHECK YOUR MAIL

Just wanted to let you know - today I received my 2011 Obama Stimulus Package.

It contained two watermelon seeds, cornbread mix, a prayer rug and 10 coupons to KFC.
    The directions are in Spanish.

Hope you get yours soon.
    Thats funny.

Quote Originally Posted by G50AE View Post
    OK, I am at a loss on this one. How does the former Vice President's commanly used first name get snarled by the site's language filter?
    Delta India Charley Kilo?? I've see other sites do this, as well.
    Who are the militia? Are they not ourselves? Is it feared, then, that we shall turn our arms each man gainst his own bosom. Congress have no power to disarm the militia...Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast