Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Why I Voted for Obama

Quote Originally Posted by wooddoctor View Post
    I was educated in a government school!
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

Quote Originally Posted by 45 acp detroit View Post
    Horkos hey Ford stock dropped a little bit its now $10.46 a share if you invest now you can buy a share and get those new rims & tires for your house!!!!! It's a double wide correct LOL LMAO trailer trash!!!!!
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

Damn, Local...I read most of the posts here thinking I just had to respond but knew I had too much to say and I hate typing.
    I could tell by your posts prior to this one that you are one intelligent lady! You had me befuddled by your cogent thought process as put forth in your OP and a majority of your seemingly, at least to me, contrary conclusions.
    That is until I read this post of yours! Three degrees is certainly laudable but that is what is the root cause of what I see as your disjointed conclusions. You have been exposed, no, bombarded with much too much Liberal rationalization.
    I am not trying to be insulting. "Never insult anyone by accident!"
    I hope you and everyone reading this thread will read SAVING THE BILL OF RIGHTS by Frank Miniter.
    I ask this of you because I know you will "get it"! Hope to hear from you after you read it.
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member
    NRA Certified RSO

Quote Originally Posted by CapGun View Post
    Damn, Local...I read most of the posts here thinking I just had to respond but knew I had too much to say and I hate typing.
    I could tell by your posts prior to this one that you are one intelligent lady! You had me befuddled by your cogent thought process as put forth in your OP and a majority of your seemingly, at least to me, contrary conclusions.
    That is until I read this post of yours! Three degrees is certainly laudable but that is what is the root cause of what I see as your disjointed conclusions. You have been exposed, no, bombarded with much too much Liberal rationalization.
    I am not trying to be insulting. "Never insult anyone by accident!"
    I hope you and everyone reading this thread will read SAVING THE BILL OF RIGHTS by Frank Miniter.
    I ask this of you because I know you will "get it"! Hope to hear from you after you read it.
    If I can find it at the library or on sale, I'll pick up a copy. I found an interview with Cam Edwards, and I don't see anything I disagree with at the front end. Generally, I try to stay away from politics. People get much too angry and emotional, and I find myself agreeing and disagreeing with both sides. Usually, it seems like no one is using much common sense.

I felt like I had to say something, after reading hundreds of posts every day so strongly pro and anti-Obama. Probably, it would have been best for me to keep my mouth shut, but I'm always so wise in retrospect!

Quote Originally Posted by localgirl View Post

I felt like I had to say something, after reading hundreds of posts every day so strongly pro and anti-Obama. Probably, it would have been best for me to keep my mouth shut, but I'm always so wise in retrospect!
    Hey Girl: You seem to have my problem....open mouth, insert foot. Don't feel bad, everyone has lapses in judgement. Maybe you can atone in November 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldgrunt View Post
    Hey Girl: You seem to have my problem....open mouth, insert foot. Don't feel bad, everyone has lapses in judgement. Maybe you can atone in November 2012.
    Oldgrunt, I shall to my level best to make you proud.

Quote Originally Posted by BeauRyker View Post
    Thanks for the link. Now I'll need a stimulus package to pay for all my new t-shirts.
    Keeping small businesses running is what it's all about... That is a real stimulus idea...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Wow, I applaud your unwavering faith in mankind... He's gonna pee on that promise if he gets another term, you do know that... LOL...
    Obama is already showing us how financially dangerous he is in this term. If he gets a second, freedoms may fall, not to mention another 4 years of out of control spending. Believing that deficit spending is helping the economy, at least on the level that has occurred over the past 3 years, is delusional thinking.

Knightrider: Just those that thought He was going to provide them "Obama Money" for all of time.

... and He HAS tried, ever so hard, to be the master of give away money. So hard did he try that he has, virtually singlehandedly, tripled the deficit that Bush (forever curse HIS spending habits as well) averaged.

He really DOES need a second term! At his present pace of spending and if GIVEN that second term..... he could very well be the first President in modern history to DOUBLE the National Debt on his watch.

Marvelous "legacy". (NOT!)

Quick math. Our erstwhile and frugal GOP "compromisers" have authorized a debt ceiling hike that amounts to an increase of 15% over the present debt.... to "finance" the Dems sending frenzy until past the next election. 17 months to inauguration, 15% debt hike to finance their effort at reelection. Does that sound a bit extravagant to you?

Such a deal! ... and our Speaker is bragging that the GOP got what they wanted? Surely you jest. We got squat, just the sound of the can being kicked down the road.... Oh, and another 25-30 Billion tacked onto the annual interest on the debt. (YAWN! Business as usual.)

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

And we got downgraded today anyway. I am sure the Tea Party and George Bush will be blamed for this too. Living within my own means can be a drag some days, but it is a reality that many people in Washington think they can avoid.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast