U.S. Eats Up Most of Debt Limit in One Day - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: U.S. Eats Up Most of Debt Limit in One Day

THAT much in one day?????????? Damn, buying votes in the House and Senate gets more expensive every day!

"Here's your traveling money. Have a nice vacation. Don't let the Tea Party Terrorists get you down!"

There IS a sound reason why the Capital vacates during August. The heat and humidity during the month accentuates the general stench of DC so badly that even the Elected Stinkers can't handle it.

Hey guys (and girls), you left the FAA in the lurch! Oh, and the '12 budget?..... Whaddayamean, screw you, we already got the money?

Such is life in corruption central.

GG
    Fanatics of any sort are dangerous! -GG-
    Which part of "... shall NOT be infringed..." confuses you?
    Well now, aren't WE a pair, Raggedy Man? (Thunderdome)

Quote Originally Posted by 6shootercarry View Post
    Blue Mass Group... Oh My... More Liberal reasoning... And what is the plan to pay down the debt? Lets just keep borrowing? Sure, more taxes and higher ones to boot. Higher cost of living helps everyone out right? Eventually all will work itself out... Then what?

The fact that the "entire cycle" is repeating itself is the evidence that real change needs to happen. Fixing it the same way "as was done before" and continuing down the same road with the largest number of people in history in the US living on entitlement money, (Record number in government anti-poverty programs - USATODAY.com) will lead us back to the same cycle in the future.

NEW YORKERS lead pack in GOVERNMENT BENEFITS USATODAY.com Snow Report Blog

The entire cycle needs to be broken... No thanks, not buying the rhetoric from the left... I'll remain the proud TEA party terrorist...
    I thought the "Blue Mass Group" would have caught your eye! The article mentions Roosevelt as a "Fiscal Conservative," which is a pretty subjective way of viewing things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12