U.S. Eats Up Most of Debt Limit in One Day
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Eats Up Most of Debt Limit in One Day

Angry U.S. Eats Up Most of Debt Limit in One Day

U.S. Eats Up Most of Debt Limit in One Day

and more good news

US borrowing tops 100% of GDP: Treasury http://tinyurl.com/3v5ho5w

Quote Originally Posted by Marie Antoinette
    If they cannot afford bread, let them eat the United State's debt ceiling.
    or maybe better stated,

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm II
    God has a special place set aside for idiots, madmen, and the United States of America.

4. Hang on to your guns and ammo boys and girls, it's coming sooner or later.

5. and just for clarication that means we are going to need them to protect our homes and family when it all finally comes to a head and the "hummph" hits the fan !!

I can not disagree with el Rushbo when he says that the left knows exactly what they are doing with regards to destroying our country by burying us financially.

Yes, those who don't remember history seem to be the ones most passionate about repeating it.

Repeating the mistake of 1937

What we can't afford is slogan based policy devoid of substance.

As I had said before...we're screwed!!!
    "Don't let the door hit ya where the dawg shudda bit ya!"
    G'day and Glock
    GATEWAY SWIFT WING ST. LOUIS

9. Quote Originally Posted by nogods View Post
    Yes, those who don't remember history seem to be the ones most passionate about repeating it.

Repeating the mistake of 1937

What we can't afford is slogan based policy devoid of substance.
    ng do you subscribe to Moveon as well! What a bunch of Hog Wash!!
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Blue Mass Group... Oh My... More Liberal reasoning... And what is the plan to pay down the debt? Lets just keep borrowing? Sure, more taxes and higher ones to boot. Higher cost of living helps everyone out right? Eventually all will work itself out... Then what?

The fact that the "entire cycle" is repeating itself is the evidence that real change needs to happen. Fixing it the same way "as was done before" and continuing down the same road with the largest number of people in history in the US living on entitlement money, (Record number in government anti-poverty programs - USATODAY.com) will lead us back to the same cycle in the future.

NEW YORKERS lead pack in GOVERNMENT BENEFITS – USATODAY.com Snow Report Blog

The entire cycle needs to be broken... No thanks, not buying the rhetoric from the left... I'll remain the proud TEA party terrorist...
    You can give peace a chance alright..

I'll seek cover in case it goes badly..

11. 6shooter, don't you think if the libtards truly believed the tea party were terrorist that they would befriend us.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast