At it again?

Thread: At it again?

Exclamation At it again?

If Eric Holder keeps having little screw ups like this happen on his watch, he is going to need to resign and take a job at the U.N. Then he can find out how to realy screw things up.

LOL and you guys dog Obama LMAO!!!

Off of I-80 between Des Moines and Cheyenne
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 45 acp detroit View Post
    LOL and you guys dog Obama LMAO!!!
    Wow dude, you ARE resilient! You were intellectually reduced to cinders in another thread and had your political thinking shown as nonexistant. Yet, despite how completey inane you sounded, er, typed in that thread and how you were brought to absolute fooldom, here you are again spouting off about ObaMao.

You must adore punishment and yet I will take the lead here in not having your misled and misinformed political ideals shown for the shallowness they exude. Rather, I'll let it rest here and will be the bigger man by being open minded and tolerant of your previously exposed political retardation and will simply wish you a good day.
    1)"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty." -Thomas Jefferson.
    2)"Imagine how gun control might be stomped if GOA or SAF had the (compromising) NRA's 4 million members!" -Me. http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm

Quote Originally Posted by tuts40 View Post
    Wow dude, you ARE resilient! You were intellectually reduced to cinders in another thread and had your political thinking shown as nonexistant. Yet, despite how completey inane you sounded, er, typed in that thread and how you were brought to absolute fooldom, here you are again spouting off about ObaMao.

You must adore punishment and yet I will take the lead here in not having your misled and misinformed political ideals shown for the shallowness they exude. Rather, I'll let it rest here and will be the bigger man by being open minded and tolerant of your previously exposed political retardation and will simply wish you a good day.
    Man, the guy's just a worthless troll.