President 50th Birthday!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: President 50th Birthday!!!

President 50th Birthday!!!

President Obama's 50th Birthday today!!!! Happy Birthday Mr. President!!!

What do you want him to be "happy" about? His great track record perhaps, as the economy crumbles, and he attends his fund raisers. Are you nuts? Perhaps you want to applaud him for his job record in your wonderful, unionized town? Bill T.

I'd call it a day of mourning.

Hey like who wish I happen to like our current president so HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAY PRESIDENT OBAMA!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Mr. President!! With all due respect a nationally elected official deserves!! But please leave our guns alone lol!!

7. Good thing for him there was no pro-choice.
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it."Frederic Bastia

Quote Originally Posted by 45 acp detroit View Post
    President Obama's 50th Birthday today!!!! Happy Birthday Mr. President!!!
    Detroit: I just received this in an email and thought I would pass it on. There is a new bumper sticker out now which says, "Pray for Obama, Psalms 109-8." Nuff said!

Quote Originally Posted by TruckTurner68:217848
    Happy Birthday Mr. President!! With all due respect a nationally elected official deserves!! But please leave our guns alone lol!!
    ......our guns, our money, our businesses, our homes, our jobs, and our future. Just keep your blood covered hands off. We don't need or want your "change". And quit comparing yourself to Ronald Reagan!

Well now that's over-------Get to work you libretard. Better yet take the next(your last)year off.
    http://www.change.org/petitions/self...tate-residents
    NRA Life Member, SCOPE,SAF Join up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast