Canda allowed to disarm Americans? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canda allowed to disarm Americans?

Kind of one sided eighty + million gun owners.... over 200 million guns... more ammo than what was used in both WWI and WWII combined... add to that the police would not take kindly to them being here either... it would be about as bad as if the UN called in troupes, that and federal law prohibits the use of federal troupes against US citizenry.

Good luk with that one. sounds like another step toward a one world goverment.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone under independence ... From the hour the Pilgrims landed, to the present day, events, occurrences, and tendencies prove that to insure peace, security and happiness, the rifle and pistol are equally indispensable . . . the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good" (George Washington)

one world government

Quote Originally Posted by oidsailor View Post

Exactly. Many of our polititions are on board with that idea.
    By faith Noah,being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear,prepared an ark to the saving of his house;by the which he condemned the world,and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith Heb.11:7

Canadian Mountie comes to my house wanting my guns I'd hope to say "over my cold dead body,A?"
    Rule #1 of CCW: Don't get made.

Well, the day may come when we'll all be put to the test. As we see from Waco, in the end dying for what you believe in, even though protected by the Constitution, makes very tiny waves.
    NRA Life; GOA Life; CCRKBA Life; Trustee, NJCSD; F&AM: 32 & KT
    The Only Answer to a Bad Guy with a Gun - Is a Good Guy with a Gun!
    When Seconds Count...The Police are only MINUTES Away!

Quote Originally Posted by oidsailor View Post
    that's what these idiots have in mind.. already got the european union, got people going for the north american union... yep it's not far off. totally bad idea!
    You can have my freedom as soon as I'm done with it!!!

I'm on board with helping each other out in the case of a dire emergency. The Canadians sent several of their naval vessels to New Orleans after Katrina and I know we'd help them in a similar situation. After all, we have jointly defended North American airspace for decades with NORAD. As far as the Mexican Army is concerned, keep them south of the Rio Grande. We have a hard enough time keeping their Army out of our Country as it is!

But putting foreign troops (both ours and theirs) in any situation beyond support and logistics is simply wrong. Our troops have no business enforcing Canadian law and vice versa. Add to that the issue of trying to disarm folks and you're simply going to end up with a lot of bodies on your hands.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12